Chapter II -Slytherin Family-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,614

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter II

–Slytherin Family–

Tuesday, 1 July 1969

AHD's POV

Antonin Dolohov opened the door of his home at the demanding knock, only to find his Lord in person, four children (two of them toddlers/baby) and a massive snake beside him.

"Are you alone?"

Antonin stepped back and his former classmate entered as the children entered while shivering in pain. The snake somehow carrying the baby with dark-red hair within its coils.

"What happened, my Lord?"

"Blood-adoption. Lady Magic's request." His Lord supplied and Antonin immediately set up the gurney so they could sit on it, in the infirmary room he had on his private home. "The snake is a Maledictus and her hair used to be black so I assumed when I gave them the potion that the second hair that had already been in the potion (that Lady Magic made appear for me) was hers."

"But it wasn't?"

"And I put Maledictus' poison on the Potion that I fed them."

Antonin had to take a deep breath to hold back his retort. He patted on the gurney and the oldest boy picked his two brothers pulled them on top, before leaning down and picking the babygirl from the Maledictus. Only then he also climbed on top.

"Are you certain it wasn't the Maledictus' hair?" Antonin asked as he did a check-up spell on each of them.

"Daddy's hair black." The second oldest, a brown-haired hazelnut-eyed boy, put in. "Like Ally." He added pointing at the youngest male, a black-haired green-eyed toddler.

"Godfather has Basilisk's poison and Phoenix's tears on his DNA." The oldest put in through clenched teeth as his body shaped forms and colours out of his control because of the pain. "And my father was a Magical Werewolf and mother a Halfblood Metamorphmagus."

Antonin looked up at his Lord and then again at the children.

"And the trio's mother?" He asked, saying mother instead of bearer for their understanding.

"Dead in Muggle's Holocaust." The oldest supplied. "She was ginger... lighter than Lilu's. More like this..." the boy exemplified by shaping his hair to Weasley-red, before he lost control of his hair again.

Antonin looked at the children for a real long time in thought, before he turned towards his Lord.

"If you cannot locate him then I need the Basilisk's poison. The very same poison."