Chapter III -Wedding & Holocaust-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,701

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter III

–Wedding & Holocaust–

Monday, 28 July 1969

HK-P's POV

"What do you mean you killed him?" Igor asked as Katarína had to forcefully keep the future Dark Lord away from Harry before he'd kill Harry for his claim.

"In the Future he becomes the worst Dark Lord, even worse than Grindelwald. You can say Grindelwald without fear, but He? Just His name was forbidden. Was taboo. He was the worst of the worst. He was insane and in the last few years it went over his head. He made too many Horcruxes and it left him insane. There was a prophecy that claimed me as his doom so all he could think was about defeating me. In the end that was his own doom because when he tried to kill me, he killed the horcrux that he had put on me when I was my daughter's age." Harry put in and Voldemort choked from the other side of the office as the Goblin worked as if there wasn't a duel about to start before his desk. "I'm the only person he could never kill, I was also Dumbledore's Pet Boy."

"You cannot be serious." Voldemort snarled.

"I grew up!" Harry shouted back and Igor forced him against the wall to keep him from striking at Voldemort. "I married and had children and realized how abused my childhood was. You think I wanted to be here? I'm Light! I still had to use a Dark Ritual that involves a Human Sacrifice because it was the only way to rescue my children! Only they weren't with me when I woke up! Do you have any idea how much I was ready to give up? I'm turning against everything I believe in for them!"

"Then why are you here?"

"I did a tracking ritual that located them in UK." Katarína explained. "My father is an Auror who accidentally promised him to find his children. As my parents don't speak English, me and my brother come instead to help fulfilling that promise. When he told me that the ritual was the Pandora one, we agreed that I would give him his Will to live, his children, in trade for him to help save the world."

Voldemort's lips thinned.

"So that's why Lady Magic was so adamant about me rescuing them." He agreed. "It knew that without them you would give up."

Harry nodded from the other side of the room, both still being pinned to keep from attacking the other.

"The Werewolf who gave me the Ritual told me to help you. He knew that only You would be able to defeat the Muggles during the Holocaust." Harry added between clenched teeth.

"Which is why Lady Magic sent the children to me." Voldemort agreed and nodded at Katarína, who finally freed him. "It knew that the only way to have you work with me would be by making me the children's other parent."