Author's Note

First of all hello my dear readers!!! *smiles widely*

Ok so I'm here to say that please don't hate on this story just because I used celebrities as my story's characters. I just used those pics as I can't add my real life pics in the story. Also I have tried my best to match the physical appearance of each character with those of the celebrities. Characters will be introduced as the story goes on and as per the need.

The places, timing and names of the character may be different as compared to the real life ones but the story is exactly the same. It's a non-fictional story. It's your Author's real life story! Uhmm ok but the story does contain some fictional work. Please don't mind it. *Smiling awkwardly*

Author herself is Roséanne Simpson but Author's POV and Roséanne's POV will differ.

Ok so lemme tell ya'll some background of Roséanne. Her parents are from Busan, South Korea but she's from Los Angeles (LA), California, USA. Because of her father's job, her mother has to move to LA with him and therefore Roséanne is born there so basically she belongs to LA. Hope you get that.

A new chapter will be published every Friday.

The pictures do not belong to me. Credit goes to the real owners.

Please enjoy the story. Thank you and love you all! *Gives a flying kiss*