Chapter 5: Bunny and Koala

Author's POV

"C'mon let's get going if you don't wanna buy anything", Rose tried to pull Sarah out of that mobile store.

"Hey wait, look that seems pretty cute", Sarah walked near a mobile back cover. "It's so pretty, isn't it?"

Rose sighed, "Ok so you wanna buy it? Let's buy it then."

This time Rose successfully dragged her friend out of the store and made her buy that mobile cover. They've been rummaging through all the mobile stores for hours after the school ended.

Sarah just wanted to buy a new mobile cover and Rose thought buying it wouldn't be THIS time consuming so she agreed to go with her. Finally, after hours, they're going back home.

"It's really good right?" Sarah asked.

"Ofc it is Sarah. Now don't tell me you want to buy a different one?" Rose looked at her to which Sarah just frowned.

 Now don't tell me you want to buy a different one?" Rose looked at her to which Sarah just frowned

"GHOST!!"

Rose snapped her head towards the guys and yelled, "You guys better meet me at home!"

"Do you know them?" Sarah asked looking a bit stunned.

"Oh yes, they're the two pabos of my life, my best friends", Rose smiled lightly. [Pabo means fool in Korean]

As soon as Rose reached home, she plopped down on the bean bag

"Where were you huh? It's been so long after your school gets finish. Don't you keep track of the time. What were you even doing?" Mrs. Simpson asked Rose in a bit scolding tone.

"Eomma, lemme breath for a moment first. I'll tell you everything later. I'll go and freshen up", Rose said and went straight to her room.

After freshening up she fell asleep and didn't eat her lunch as well.

"Buzzzzzz.. buzzzzzz.." her phone vibrated.

"Who's this- huh? Michael?" Rose frowned but picked up the call anyhow.

"Come out of your house. Fast!", Michael, her bestfriend said from the other side of the call.

Rose sat up baffled, "Why-"