Chapter 4: A stalker or what?

Roséanne's POV

Ughh why is it like this?! Like from where the hell did this guy find my IG username?! It's the same guy from that parking lot incident in my school. The guy who wanted to have a damn staring contest with me. I hate this no- actually I wanna know from where do these guys find a girl's SNS so fast?!

I just got to know that his name is Irfan Sheikh. Waah- another Muslim guy? I mean I don't discriminate neither do I support caste discrimination or discrimination on the basis of religion. But! This is too much! I keep getting Muslim guys' proposals and I'm hoping that this one's adding in the list as well. Tsk it's so frustrating!

 Tsk it's so frustrating!

Phew.. cool down Rose, it's just a damn request. Just accept it and let's see what he does. So, I accepted that guy's request and started my usual, normal schedule.

(Ngl, it's happening too often like I'm mostly getting such guy's proposal and it's really frustrating but I know it can't be helped *smiles helplessly*)

I want to go somewhere and freshen up myself like it's been pretty boring nowadays. I've been following quite the same schedule daily and it sucks. I want some change in my life but idk how I'm gonna bring that change.

Oh- wait- I still have my assignment to be completed and here I'm blabbering with myself. I'll go and complete my assignment real quick.

(Sheesh not with herself though, she's talking with her lovely readers 😉. Okay now let's let Rose do her assignment.)

The next day (1):

I started dozing off in my first class and wow no one noticed me.

My classmates were like, "You dozed off? When? We didn't notice you dozing off" and blah blah

I went to grab my books for the next class and saw someone. Okay not to make you curious, it's that same staring contest guy, Irfan Sheikh. He was talking out some stuff with the assistant of our Principal.

Woah! Did he just look at me and got all shy? *Frowns* Wait- I guess I'm just dreaming. Hah- keep on dreaming Rose ofc with your eyes opened *Rolls her eyes*. I shook my head to get rid of all those thoughts and headed for my next class.