16. I'm actually a killer

You seaweed brains

Your parents had blocked BEN from your phone, and if you tried unblocking him they would have been alerted.

You tried telling them that BEN wasn't a bad guy, if anything he was the bestest friend you ever had.

Now you were exiting one of your classes, and finishing up a conversation with one of the girls who you were pretty decent friends with, but not like BEN.

And for you, it's not an everyday thing to get dragged into a staff closet in one of the hallways, but today it happened. And you were met with a finger to your lips and a boy who was only taller than you by at least two centimeters.

He was dressed in a green t shirt with khakis and dark brown boots tucked into his pants at the end. His hair was blonde and tucked under a green beanie, and his eyes were also green with specs of red that were kind of weird.

After observing him, he slowly switched you two so his back was to the door and you across from him. You went to scream until he picked up a... Remote thing? And pressed a button which instantly shut your mouth.

He looked into your eyes again, "It's me, BEN, your texting friend. And I'm not human, I'm actually a killer.

Then he added on, "I would never hurt you though"

Your shoulders sunk down and your hands fell to their sides. BEN pressed the same button again and you were able to talk. Your eyes were watering and you didn't know what to think.

You supposed BEN was a murderer, but then again you felt like you could trust him. You knew you could.

"BEN" You said. BEN grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug, "N-no, I- this is still hard to process" You said, getting away from BEN's warmth. He sighed, nodding, "I need to go..."

And he let you walk away.