17. Always and forever

This chapter was supposed to be called forever and always but you know what, I decided to be different. I think in the last few chapters I have gained a crush on BEN. o-o

"Hey" BEN said. He was in your room before you even got home. He stayed sitting on the edge of your bed as you threw down your bag and sat next to him.

"Hi" You breathed out.

BEN looked at you sadly, afraid you were gonna yell at him. Honestly, you wouldn't yell at him any given time. He's done nothing, but you guess earlier counted as rejection.

The both of you turned to look at each other and ended up opening and closing your mouths like a fish would. Neither of you knew what to say first, but you found the words:

"I'm sorry I ran out!"

"I'm sorry if I'm too creepy!"

You both said your words at the same time, making each other laugh but then pulling on straight faces.

BEN gave you a soft smile, and then you pat his shoulder, "You're not creepy. I mean, you're a k-killer, yeah, but I trust you."

"So we're good?" BEN asked. You nodded vigorously which made him smile bigger. And when he reached in for a hug, you noticed his eyes flash red. You ignored it though because nothing was to get in the way of a hug from your favorite person, "I'm so glad you're not scared. I don't know what I'd do without you." He whispered.

And later that night, after pushing BEN into a closet or under the bed after your parents checking up on you, the rest of your family had gone to bed.

BEN lied on your bed next to you, and the two of you had your pinkies locked between you. Also, your other hands were busy typing messaged into your phone.

[You]: We're right next to each other

You let out a laugh, and he smiled.

[BEN]: Voices are overrated (:

He contradicted his message as soon as he turned to face you. He had his phone turned off, and sighed.

When you faced him, you noticed his eyes were almost glow in the dark. It was beautiful.

And out of nowhere, he smiled lightly. It was like a smile of his spoke a million words, though none were spoken at all. You thought it was a beautiful sight, and you wouldn't mind seeing it over and over again.

"You're my best friend." He said softly.

You brought your locked pinkies up into the air, "You're my best friend too, BEN" You said, looking at the intertwined fingers.

And after BEN had drifted to sleep, "Always and forever" You whispered.