18. Princess x

The reason these last few chapters are formatted differently is because I have been doing them on computer, instead of my phone. I'm doing that bc these chapters are a little longer and my phone has like 20 percent battery.. so ye.

You and BEN had slept until 8AM. The only reason you were home right now is because you told your parents you hadn't felt that good the night before. And when your eyes had slowly opened, and when you had gone to stretch, you realized that the two of you had kept your pinkies locked throughout the night.

It made you smile because BEN was turned to his side and his arm had to have been asleep too. He would surely regret not letting go. Still, you felt happy about it.

After the bit of taking in the moment, you fell back to sleep.

Hopefully BEN stays

*

At 10AM, there was half a bed full and half a bed empty. BEN had left you.

You could only hope, but you couldn't expect, BEN probably had so much more going on than you knew, so you didn't think much of him leaving. Although waking up to someone in the spot beside you would have been just as great, or even better.

After rubbing your eyes and sitting up, you grabbed your phone to text a "good morning" to BEN because luckily he had unblocked himself from your phone. He seemed like a technological genius but you wouldn't question it.

The smile you had earlier grew even bigger when you saw that he had typed a message on your phone to him, in the two of your's conversation saying:

Hope you slept well, Princess x

Sorry I had to leave, I really didn't want to but I had other plans. I'm glad we got to meet though [] *green heart emoji*

And that's all you cared about right now.