𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨

•~᯽~• 

EXACTLY AS MEGUMI HAD EXPECTED, Kayo's text brings a sense of anxiety and excitement to his stomach:

[Kayo :p] 

Sorry bud...looks like I got stuck in an entanglement of sorts 

[Gumi -_-]

...wdym?

[Kayo :p]

Kiyo is driving me home right after school, says he needs help with groceries

Looks like it's only gonna be you and Itadori... ^3^ 

[Gumi -_-]

Ur joking?

[Kayo :p]

:)) 

The thought of being left alone with his long-time crush for a study "date" made Megumi's stomach do flips, butterflies, and everything in between. Though, despite his initial irritation, he couldn't help but let a minuscule smile creep onto his lips; all Kayo wanted was for Megumi and Itadori to give a shot at each other. 

But despite this, Megumi stays put, waiting in the shade provided by the bleachers, gripping the straps of his school bag, as he waits for a familiar pink-haired boy to appear. 

"HEY! Fushiguro-kun!" 

Fushiguro's heart leaps as he turns his head, his eyes locking on Itadori's jogging figure. 

However, Itadori's smile soon falters, "Did Ijichi-chan stand us up?" 

Megumi shakes his head, "She said her brother needed her after school," he explains, subconsciously quick to defend his friend. 

"Ah, okay. Will she be okay with tomorrow's test then?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll be fine," Megumi knew she would be; Kayo was smart enough to get a decent grade on a test she didn't even study for. 'Winging it' is what the girl always said. 

The two make their way towards the local public library where the (formerly) three had agreed to study. 

"Ijichi-chan is related to Ijichi-sensei right?"