𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

•~᯽~•

NEVER IN HIS LIFE HAS YUJI ITADORI been more terrified.

Not only was he confused as to why Fushiguro had canceled last minute yesterday and was now avoiding him, Kayo apparently had the ill intention of harming him in every shape, way, and form from the way she was shooting daggers at him.

Yuji could vividly remember that cold text he had received from Megumi the day before; a "I'm not feeling well, sorry" text with little to no context.

But he tried to shake it off; he was going to the beach with his friends after all!

After a few hours of travel and then onto a ferry, the group finally arrived at one of the finest resorts in Okinawa (courtesy of Satoru Gojo's deep pockets).

"Man this place is huge!" Yuta stretched his legs as he hauled his bag towards the fancy-schmancy hotel they were going to stay at.

"Everyone stick together until we've checked into our rooms. You can all go and do whatever after," Kiyotaka checked his watch as he hauled his own bags, secretly keeping an eye on his sister and Gojo, who tended to be the most troublesome.

The group went along into the five-star hotel to check-in and leave their bags. They quickly dispersed-- Gojo fleeing to the pool bar and Kiyotaka hot on his heels, deciding that the kids were more responsible than the 28-year-old man-child.

"Now what?" Yuta asked, the group didn't exactly have an itinerary.

Nobara and Kayo made eye contact, having the same idea in mind: "POOL!"

. . .

The hot sun beat down on Kayo's skin as she lay in the donut floatie in the pool, sunglasses on.

Everyone lounged around, soaking up the warm rays of sunlight and the cool pool water-- no school, or sports, or work to worry about.

Not a care in the world.

But oh they would be so very wrong to think that, for Megumi was still an emotional wreck everytime his eyes landed on Yuji, and Yuji was still racking his brain trying to figure out what he did wrong. Yuta worried about the basketball training camp that was looming, and Kayo still stressed about her best friend and the impending track meet.

This trip wasn't doing too much to ease their worries.

"What kind of vacation is this??" An enthusiastic voice booms, approaching them.

Gojo walked towards the group, a red Hawaiian shirt opened, revealing his toned abs and torso. He wore beach shorts, flip-flops, and his signature sunglasses.