𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

•~᯽~•

TO SAY THAT MEGUMI WAS NERVOUS was an understatement; for the poor boy had never gone on any official date of some kind.

So he texted the one person who could back him up at the moment.

[Gumi -_-]

SOS

Can u come over?

Pls?

Asap?

Emergency

Ten minutes hadn't even gone by when he heard the front door burst open. Megumi took the stairs down two at a time to meet a frantic Kayo at the door kicking her shoes off.

"There was an SOS?" Her wet hair clung to her scalp, and her outfit was obviously uncoordinated.

Megumi had texted her in the middle of a shower; and seeing as Megumi didn't send too many SOS texts, Kayo had little to no time to pick a cute outfit, quite literally putting on the first thing she could find.

Megumi's cheeks were flushed as he chewed the inside of his cheek, "I- I-," he tried again, getting ahold of himself, "Yuji asked me on a date,"

A crazy grin broke onto Kayo's face, her eyes lighting up more than ever before. She squealed, "MEGUMI! REALLY?" She threw her arms around her best friend. She seemed more ecstatic than he was.

Megumi nodded shyly, "Well- kinda?"

Kayo's smile slipped, "What do you mean 'kinda'...?"

"Well, he asked if I was going to be busy today and then he invited me to a new tea shop and he called it a date so I'm assuming it's a date but I don't want to jump to conclusions--" Megumi rambled. The boy was the literal epitome of overthinking.

The cropped-haired girl sighed, smiling once again, "Oh, young love," she gushed, clasping her hands and giggling.

This only worsened the blush that was already on Megumi's cheeks and ears.

"Not to worry, my brother, I have arrived to your rescue. Now," she grabbed his arm and lead him to his own room, "let's get you ready."

. . .

After going through Megumi's clothes and then spontaneously raiding Gojo's closet, Kayo conjured the perfect, in her words, "Tea-Shop-Date-Outfit".