Prologue

A broken gate, two unconscious guards, a burnt garden, and a trashed house.

It was the first thing that greeted Aevian as soon as he got out of his red Lamborghini. The sight of his trashed rest house where he's supposed to stay in made his temples throb in annoyance.

"Goddamn'it. This is what's greeting me after a long hour of travel on a plane?" Aevian reached out for his phone and took a picture of the chaos present in front of him. He then handed the phone over to his secretary with a smile on his face.

"Sell it." With that said, his secretary grabbed a folder out of the black case he was holding. "Your signature, sir." He asked while holding out the document in front of Aevian.

With a confused face, Aevian looked at his secretary. To think that this secretary already compiled the files needed to sell the house almost made him laugh. "I figured that this will happen again so I prepared the documents in advance. After all, this is the 16th time. I also booked a suite on the way so we'll head there after this." His secretary explained wuth gis signature smile.

"You're a very competent secretary." Aevian muttered under his breath with a small smile but this didn't go unheard by his secretary.

"I may be very competent as an assistant but I am very lacking when it comes to your safety. A bodyguard is due." His secretary suggested, making him stop on his tracks and snapped his fingers.

"I see... So that's what I'm lacking."