Before We Start

There are a few things I would like to go over before you start reading.

1. Thank you so much for your support on "The Family I Needed" and "Look to the Stars". I never thought in a million years that a fanfic about Scrooge being a father figure to a child would get this popular and loved. You guys are the best.

2. I know that my upload schedule for "Look to the Stars" was not consistent and had a full 1-2 month gap in between uploads and I want to avoid that as much as possible. You guys were so understanding whenever I apologized and I really appreciate it. My goal for this book is to upload two chapters per month, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated if a chapter is delayed.

3. This book will still deal with the topic of physical/emotional abuse. If you aren't comfortable with this topic or may be triggered by this topic, then please don't read this story unless you are absolutely sure you are fine with reading about this subject.

You have been warned.

4. I will not be writing every episode for this book, but I did make sure to get the most important ones here. But I still recommend you watch the show.

5. Since there was positive feedback on my original chapter from "Look to the Stars", there will be two more original chapters for this book. There will be more lore and everyone's theories will be answered, so I hope you're ready.

6. I just want to do a quick shoutout to my friend MystiClover2023. Not only is she a fan of this series, but if it weren't for her, this last book would've been different to how it is now. And it's all thanks to her character, which you'll meet soon.

7. This will be the very last book in the series. Nothing else will be made after this unless I change my mind in the future.

I think that's everything. Without further ado, let the show begin!