The Forbidden Fountain of the Foreverglades

A lush swamp was being shown when a man spoke. "Five hundred years ago, Spanish explorer Ponce de León set out to find the fabled Fountain of the Foreverglades, said to grant youth to all who drank from it." A picture of Ponce next to the fountain showed until a lion stepped forwards. "The fountain may be a legend, but you can experience the rejuvenation of youth here at the Conquistador Inn, where the years just melt away." An ad for the hotel played until a teen stepped in front of the ad. "Spring break! Whoo!" A teen cheered as he swung his shirt while running.

Scrooge, in his explorer outfit, and the kids watched on from the hotel entrance as Scrooge frowned. "Spring break? Boo! Youth is wasted on the young." Scrooge said as he pushed through a crowd of teens. "G-Go easy on them, Uncle Scrooge." Charlotte said as she adjusted the backpack she was carrying. "Charlotte's right, Uncle Scrooge. I'm sure these teens have had a difficult academic year and deserve to blow off steam." Webby said as a teen accidentally hit Scrooge with pool noodles. "At their age, I couldn't afford to blow off steam. I had to use it to run my Uncle Pothole's steamboat because I had a job!" Scrooge retorted.

"Wait, if you hate young people, why are we staying at a hotel full of them?" Louie asked. "Because it's near the last known location of the Fountain of the Foreverglades." Scrooge answered. "Which is the next Missing Mystery of Isabella Finch." Huey said as he pulled out Finch's journal. "Also, it was cheap." Scrooge added. "Spring break!" A flamingo teen shouted as the hotel owner gave the teen his hotel keys. "Along with a great price, we offer a world-class spa and a crystal clear pool for the whole family, all surrounded by-." The hotel owner was cut off by someone screaming. "... casual elegance." The hotel owner finished as he handed Scrooge his hotel keys. Charlotte eyed the owner before backing away from him.

"Come on, let's go! That Youth Fountain ain't getting any younger!" Webby exclaimed excitedly. "Ach, my back is killing me. I need to ice it and prep for a morning start. Do not disturb me." Scrooge said. "I-It would be good to relax for a little while." Charlotte said. "A free afternoon, eh? Luckily, I've scheduled it down to the minute." Huey said as he pulled out a planner. "How? You just found out we had a free afternoon!" Dewey questioned. "Good thinking, lad. Huey's in charge, he's oldest." Scrooge said. "We are triplets! Huey's always in charge." Dewey said. "We better change into our suits if we're going to fit in a swim before lunch." Huey said as he made his way to the hotel room. "Stupid being second oldest..." Dewey grumbled as he and Louie followed after Huey.

Webby and Charlotte followed Scrooge into the pool area. "Now, for a little peace and..." Scrooge stopped as they saw a bunch of teenagers shouting and partying in the pool. "S-So much for that." Charlotte said. Scrooge grumbled and was about to shout at the teens when someone else beat him to the punch. "Knock it off, you pool-floatin' showboaters!" The three of them froze as they all recognized that voice. Everyone turned to find Goldie O'Gilt sitting at one of the tables. Goldie's eyes widened at the sight of them before she smirked. "Fancy meeting me here." Goldie said. "Goldie O'Gilt!" Webby said angrily. What is she doing here? "No, no, no, no!" Scrooge said. "Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes." Goldie said as she made her way to the group. "What are you doing here, you savings-swindling swine?" Scrooge asked. "Definitely not jumping your claim to the Fountain before you." Goldie answered.

Goldie then turned to Charlotte. "Nice to see you again, kid." Goldie said. "H-Hello, Ms. O'Gilt." Charlotte greeted. Goldie's eyes slightly widened in surprise at Charlotte speaking before her smirk returned. "But that's not... You... That's cheating!" Webby exclaimed. "No, I believe that's workin' smarter while you work harder. Eh, Scroogey?" Goldie said in a fake Scottish accent as she pulled down Scrooge's hat. Scrooge quickly fixed his hat. "Without Finch's journal, you'll never find the..." Scrooge stopped as Goldie pulled out Finch's journal. "You're nephew should really hold on to his hat. Now, hold onto yours. The old guy's giving out free t-shirts!" Goldie suddenly shouted.