Let's Get Dangerous Part II: A Case of Mistaken Reality

Helicopters flew overhead as cameramen showed live footage of a bridge being overrun by huge vines. Gizmoduck had already arrived to the scene and was trying his best to cut through the vines. Bushroot stood at the top of the bridge and created more vines. "St. Canard, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but an interdimensional rift has opened, allowing four supervillains from an old TV show to wreak havoc. I urge citizens to stay in their homes. Our police forces are overwhelmed, but if I understand one of Darkwing Duck's multiple catchphrases correctly, 'When there's trouble, you call DW.' Darkwing, St. Canard is calling you now. We need a hero." Owlson announced on the news.

Darkwing, Launchpad, and Gosalyn watched the news within Darkwing's headquarters. "Alright, Darkwing. What's the play?" Gosalyn asked. "DW's been waiting for this moment his whole life." Launchpad said. "Well, after careful deliberation and strategizing, I've come to a well-researched conclusion." Darkwing began to say. Gosalyn and Launchpad looked at each other with a raised eyebrow. "We... are doomed!" Darkwing finished as he ran around in a panic, only for him to trip and fall to the floor. "Well, that doesn't inspire confidence." W.A.N.D.A commented.

Darkwing sobbed as Gosalyn dragged him back to his chair. "Get a hold of yourself, man!" Gosalyn shouted as she slapped Darkwing. "The city's in trouble! My grandpa's still missing! You said you wanted more crime to fight." Gosalyn said. "Yeah, but those are supervillains. They've got superpowers and everything!" Darkwing exclaimed. An incoming call appeared on screen and Fenton was shown after the call was answered. "Darkwing, this is Fenton. I've been going over-."
"Yeah, we're kinda busy right now. Can we call you back?" Darkwing interrupted him. "Oh, yeah. Sure. I'm flexible- Ahhh!" Fenton yelled as he ended the call while Bushroot was painfully stretching him with his vines.

"Oh, this is my fault. Everyday, I wake up and wish the Darkwing Duck show was real, and today that wish came true." Launchpad said. Darkwing ran up to him and started to shake him. "Why have dreams when they all turn into nightmares!?" Darkwing shouted. Gosalyn quickly got between the two of them. "Both of you get a hold of yourselves!" Gosalyn turned to Darkwing. "You are the terror that flaps in the night. Come on, act like it. You can handle these chumps." Gosalyn said before she punched his arm. Darkwing rubbed his arm in pain as Gosalyn ran to the computer.

Footages showed up of a police officer suffering at the hands of the villains. The first footage showed the officer cranking a jack-in-the-box until Quackerjack popped out of the box, holding two bombs. "Quackerjack." Darkwing and Launchpad said. "A clown." Gosalyn dismissed. The next footage showed the officer being squeezed by Bushroot's vines. "Bushroot." The two said. "A house plant." Gosalyn dismissed again. The officer was holding a cup of water when Liquidator emerged from the cup and punched the officer. "Liquidator." The two said. "A cup of water." Gosalyn said. The last footage showed the officer trying to change a street lightbulb when he was suddenly electrocuted by Megavolt's electric gun. "Megavolt." The two said. "Yikes." Gosalyn grimaced before she ran to Darkwing's motorcycle.

"This will be easy. All we have to do is kick some villain butt, break into Bulba's heavily fortified lab, reopen a transdimensional rift, and get my grandpa back. I broke into the lab before, I can do it again." Gosalyn planned out. "This isn't like last time. Bulba's lab is on lockdown. What are we supposed to do? Beat up a supervillain and make him let us in?" Darkwing questioned. Gosalyn smiled at the idea. "Now that's a superhero idea. Let's do that." Gosalyn said. "I know this is important, but all this is too much. You'll get hurt." Darkwing said in concern. "Uh, I can handle myself." Gosalyn said before she tried to get onto the motorcycle.

Darkwing quickly blocked her path and tried to stop her as Launchpad joined them. "In my experience, children are the most daring adventurers in a family. Oh, that's what we need. An adventure family! Gosalyn, you're the Dewey. Lucky. Darkwing, you're the Launchpad. And I'll be the single most important member of the family, the uncle. Bless me bagpipes. Oh, phooey." Launchpad said, now imitating Scrooge. "Sorry, still looking for my real family. Don't need a new one." Gosalyn rejected the idea.