They Put a Moonlander on the Earth

Webby turned on her night vision goggles as she traversed the ventilation system, grappling hook in hand. She kicked open a vent and dropped down into the foyer. "Hey, guys!" Webby called, but there was no answer. "Guys?" Webby asked as she entered the triplets' room, but saw no one. "Guy?" Webby asked again as she opened the freezer door from the inside. When she was met with silence, she groaned and closed the freezer door. Her search continued into Scrooge's office. "Come on, where is everybody?" Webby asked aloud. She then heard grunting outside. She looked out the window to see Penumbra and Charlotte outside carrying rocket parts, with Penumbra having a difficult time. Webby gasped excitedly at the sight of Penumbra.

Penumbra was having trouble balancing heavy rocket parts in her arms as Charlotte held some smaller parts. "Ow! Rotten Earth gravity." Penumbra grumbled. "B-Be careful, Ms. Penny." Charlotte said. "Don't worry, Orange Della. I think I've got it." Penumbra said when Webby descended from above with her grappling hook. "Hi, Penny!" Webby greeted, startling Penumbra. Penumbra took a step back tripped on a rocket part, falling back with the parts in her hands landing on top of her. Penumbra yelled she stood up, holding a pipe as weapon as she got into a battle stance. "D-Don't worry. I-It's just Webby. Hi, Webby." Charlotte said. "Hey, Charlotte!" Webby said. "Oh, Pink Della. You shouldn't sneak up on a Moon Warrior." Penumbra said as she got out of her battle stance.

Webby just smiled at Penumbra, not saying a word. "Do you want something?" Penumbra asked. "No, I definitely wouldn't want to hang out with and/or swap battle techniques with the super-cool alien war hero living in our backyard. Pfft, that's crazy. And you're obviously too busy, right?" Webby asked. "Yes, building a ship so my Moonlanders and I can return to our vastly superior Planet Moon." Penumbra answered. "Oh, sure. I've got a lot going on too." Webby said, slightly disappointed. "Y-You can help us, if you w-want." Charlotte offered. "Oh, no. That's okay. I need to find the guys, anyway." Webby said before she dove into the bush. Charlotte looked on to where Webby was before she resumed helping Penumbra.

Webby walked through the mansion with her head low when she heard the TV playing. She entered the living room to find Dewey and Louie on the couch. "Oh, there you guys are. What's the plan for today?" Webby asked. "Ottoman Empire." Dewey answered. "Again? But you've seen this episode already." Webby said. "I like know how it ends. It's comforting." Louie said. Webby hummed in thought as she stood in front of the boys. "Come on, let's get out there. We could catch caterpillars. In their cocoons, they literally melt into butterflies. Nature fun!" Webby said until a commercial caught her attention.

Glomgold walked into frame before facing the screen. "Hi, I'm TV's Glomgold. You may remember me as Earth's greatest hero!" Glomgold cackled until a sign saying 'Earth's Greatest Hero' set fire to the background. The scene quickly changed to see the fire already put out. "You're probably thinking, that handsome lion heart couldn't possibly give the people of Duckburg any more. Wrong again! From the visionary mind that brought you the Glomcoaster, behold: the FlintFerris Glomwheel! Unveiling tonight at Duckburg Pier." Glomgold announced.

"Hm. On the one hand, it's Glomgold. But on the other hand, giant Ferris wheel! What do you think, Dewey?" Webby asked. Dewey sat forward as he looked down. "I remember when the Glomcoaster opened. I waited all morning, but I let a kid, Timmy Jenkins, go ahead of me. That track broke, and he was stuck for hours. It was national news on every channel. And as I watched him tell his horrifying story on a dozen different talk shows, I thought... that should've been me up there! Well, not today, Timmy Jenkins. Today is Dewey's Dew-saster day." Dewey said. "Whoo-hoo! What could go wrong?" Webby asked. "Hopefully everything!" Dewey answered.

Later, Della entered the hangar to see the rocket ship for the Moonlanders. Penumbra was working on the ship as Charlotte stood next to her, handing her any tools that she needed. "Hey, best friend! Hey, Charlotte!" Della shouted, causing Penumbra to jump and hit her head on the inside of the ship. "H-Hi, Della." Charlotte greeted. "Hello, best friend." Penumbra greeted. "Just like old times. Except it's you building the rocket in my backyard. Ha-ha. Need a hand?" Della asked. "Ah, yes. Thank you, Della." Penumbra said as she handed Della a tool. As Della started to help, she turned to Penumbra. "You know, Penny, you don't have to leave. You haven't even experienced any of Earth yet." Della said. "Not true. I went out for Earth coffee." Penumbra said. "Out? Like a date? With who?" Della asked.