Help from the death

"Listen Naruko," Sakura called her teammate. "Why do you have the mask all day?" She asks. "I'm not sure, I was just asked to wear the mask, and that's it," Naruko said. "I see. I wanted to see your eyes." Sakura said.

"What's so interesting about her eyes? They must be plain and like that Sakura." Sasuke said. "Bu-but, even if they are, I've never seen Naruko's eyes. And I'm interested in how they look like...." Sakura said. "Whatever," Sasuke said as he walked away.

"My eye color is blue," Naruko said. "Huh?" "At age of six, a man has thrown on me boiling water, and, then, the next day, the old man just asked me to wear this mask," Naruko said.

"W-w-wha....." Sakura was shocked to hear that. "Yea, but at age of six, I still remembered my eyes color, even though, I cannot take this mask off...." Naruko said.

"Do you take the mask off?" Sakura asks. "I do, but, I have a light blindfold. That means I can see even if I have a blindfold." Naruko said. "I see....." Sakura said.

Sakura couldn't bring herself after hearing a man throw boiling water on Naruko. And Naruko was saying that with a calm voice.

2 years later

"Hey Naruko," Kiba called his masked friend. "Hi Kiba," Naruko said as she turned around. "Bought for you," Kiba said as he gave her a paper bag. "Thanks." She said as she took the bag.

"We bought a few snacks. Some from me, and some from others." Kiba explained as they were sitting on the bench. Naruko just turned her mask around so that she can eat. "Listen, you can just take off the mask," Kiba said.

Naruko did, but Kiba struggled when he saw blindfolded on her face. "Oh, now I see why you have a mask..." Kiba said. Naruko just smiled. And they soon just laughed a little.

As Kiba and Naruko walked. Naruko just stopped to walk, she just looked at some people taking off the poster of the Uchiha clan. "What is it?" Kiba asks. "No, nothing," Naruko said.

"Hm, seem's like, Sasuke will be executed," Kiba said. For a few minutes, they haven't talked.

"Listen, sorry to mention him. I-I-I didn't want...." Kiba said. "It's ok. I'm ok." Naruko replied.

2 years ago, Sasuke attacked Naruko, and beat her so badly that she nearly died of blood loss. And, all of their friends turned back at him and stopped talking with him. It was at the same time that he left the village for revenge.

"Listen, I know you maybe will uncomfortable answering this question, but, is it true you are a vessel?" Kiba asks. Naruko was silent for a moment. "Yea." She replied. "But, I don't know her name, at the same time, I don't know what she looks like," Naruko said.

"I see. Sorry to make you uncomfortable." Kiba said. "It's ok. I'm happy that you guys don't do anything bad to me when you know who I hold." Naruko said. "Well, be honest, we didn't care about who you hold," Kiba said.

"Glad to hear that," Naruko said. "Well, maybe I will walk you to your home?" Kiba asks. "It's ok, I can perfectly go by myself. But thanks." Naruko said. "I see, well, bye," Kiba said as he waved his hand and left.

At Naruko's apartment

'Yay, now I can enjoy sweets now all alone!' Naruko thought as she walked up to open the door, but surprisingly there, it was open. 'Strange, I made sure that I locked.' Naruko thought as she came inside.

And soon, there were's other shoes. 'Huh? I live alone! Who the heck is here?!' She thought. "Hello there, vessel." Naruko struggled as she heard the voice she didn't expect to hear. She lost the bag and looked at Sasuke.

Who was sitting on a chair. "What are you doing here....." Naruko asks. "Need something to do, before I will leave this shitty village and before I will be executed." He said.

And soon enough, Naruko coughed with blood. She realized that Sasuke has put her on Genjutsu. And Sasuke has thrown a poisoned kunai at her stomach. What made her fall to the ground, same as her mask falling off her face.

Soon Sasuke was about to leave when he heard a deep female voice.

"You the just messed with the wrong vessel. And don't you think, she will die from you, you damn brat."