The royal meeting

Hearing to Vrushali's concerns, Duryodhan went to his bed side, where a small box was kept, opening which he took out a pearl.

Crushing that pearl in his hand, he started to chant a mantra, after which a bright light started to appear in the middle of the room.

As the light grew brighter and brighter, it became harder for everyone to keep their eyes open, and hence Vrushali, Bhanumati and Duryodhan closed their eyes in order to shield themselves from that bright light.

As a few moments passed, Duryodhan opened his eyes slowly, and seeing the person who had appeared in the room, he too smiled.

The man who appeared smiled back at him and spoke, "Narayan Narayan, Putra Duryodhan, Why have you called me here?"

Listening to the voice Vrushali and Bhanumati too opened their eyes, after which all of them went forward and took the blessings of the revered sage, 'Narad Muni'.

After they have greeted the sage, Duryodhan while joining his hands spoke, "Hey Devarshi, this is the wife of my best friend Karna." Saying which he pointed at Vrushali, after which he continued, "And from yesterday itself, she is concerned for him. She feels like Karna is in some sort of problem, and hence she is restless and feeling nervous. And so, I have called you to kindly erase all her doubts and worries, and please inform all of us about what is happening with him."

Narad Muni hearing to Duryodhan's words smiled, after which he looked at Vrushali, and then back at Duryodhan and spoke, "Putra, nothing in this world, not even feeling in a certain way happens without a reason."

Listening to which all three looked at each other, and then back at the sage with concern dancing in their eyes. After a moment of silence and contemplation, Vrushali spoke with joined hands, "Hey Devarshi, can you please tell us what is happening, and is my Arya safe?"

Narad Muni hearing the question, turned towards Vrushali and spoke, "Physically, he is fine, but emotionally, I don't think so." Saying this he turned towards the window, which provided him with a view of the kingdom of Hastinapur, and after staring at nothing in particular for a moment, he turned back to Vrushali, and seeing the questions in her eyes, he spoke, "Putri, I know you have many more questions , but before you ask more.."

He turned towards Duryodhan and said, "Putra Duryodhan, call a meeting, I would like all of your family to hear what I have to say. And after everyone is assembled in the court, call me back."

Saying which he once again turned towards Vrushali, and spoke, "All your questions will be answered Putri, just wait for some time."

Saying which he disappeared from there.

As soon as He vanished, Duryodhan gestured Bhanumati to be with Vrushali for emotional support. After which he walked out to instruct some of the palace staff members to inform everyone about an important meeting to be held in an hour, along with instructing other for making preparations for the same.

While Duryodhan was busy in organizing the court meeting with the help of the palace staff, Bhanumati on the other hand was sitting with Vrushali, where both of them were speculating what could be the reason that Narad Muni wanted to speak in front of everyone.

Some time later, Duryodhan came back to the chamber, and asked Vrushali and Bhanumati to go to the court as well. After which he went towards his closet, took another small box out of it and walked out of the chamber to join everyone in the court.

As he reached the court, he saw everyone already settled there.

Seeing him enter the court, Mahamantri Vidhur spoke, "Duryodhan, why have you called all of us here."