111 - 120

Chapter 111: The truth about getting smallerSettings

"Have you heard of Alzheimer's disease?"

"What... mean?" Fu Sishen and An Ran froze together, both of them were frightened by Meng Zhe's words.

Seeing their appearance, Meng Zhe also knew that they had misunderstood, and quickly said: "Sorry, I'm just giving an example, Gu Qingqing did not have this disease."

"Oh, that's good."

Qi Qi let out a sigh of relief, full of luck.

"Now can you listen to my explanation carefully?"

Meng Zhe laughed a little helplessly, but his attitude was gentle from beginning to end, like a reliable elder.

He will show his nature unscrupulously in front of the brother Bo Qiyu, but he has always put on the mask of affinity in front of others, so the evaluation of Dr. Meng Zhe from the outside world is very good.

Good medical skills, handsome, successful career, and kind and gentle personality, this kind of warm man is very marketable now.

I don't know why he is still single so far.

With a sigh in my heart, Meng Zhe, who was still holding a serious character on the surface, patiently explained to the two young people who had been frightened and now became particularly well-behaved:

"Alzheimer's disease is also known as Alzheimer's disease. Patients with this disease will gradually forget everything in the past over time, and gradually degenerate from a mature and wise adult to a baby in a swaddling baby, and finally become ignorant. To die in."

"Gu Qingqing now looks like a flipped version of Alzheimer's disease. As time goes by, she will gradually recover her memory, and her age will also increase. When she truly recovers all the memories that match her body age , Is the day when she really recovers."

"So you mean, my mother is healing herself?"

The surprise came too suddenly, Fu Sishen said that he had to slow down.

"Yes." Meng Zhe's affirmation gave them a powerful blow.

They fell into ecstasy instantly, and couldn't help but hug each other in front of others.

"Great, Aunt Qing will recover one day!"

"Yes, I must listen to my mother obediently by then, and go home to accompany her when I have time." Fu Sishen is already thinking about the days after Qingqing recovers.

Seeing that they were so happy, Meng Zhe was not easy to bother, he left consciously, and after returning home, he handily informed Bai Qiyu of the good news.

After thinking about it, even Fu Heng and Gu Lan notified them together.

All three of them have left contact information with him, so they are afraid that Qingqing will not be notified in time for something.

This situation has not happened once or twice, between the three men

They have lost trust in each other, so think about it or ask another person who is related to the three and who will not deliberately conceal Qingqing's condition.

Meng is honorably qualified for this task.

The three people who received the news had mixed reactions.

Gu Lan was the surprise of finally seeing the dawn. After a brief excitement, he immediately left everything and drove straight to the hospital. On the way, he did not forget to call the housekeeper's grandma and other elders who cared about Qingqing.