162: Banban extra 2

I stood on the treetop outside the hospital window, looking at myself on the bed.

The little one is delicate and weak, and his face is very pale.

So haggard.

very pitiful.

I broke a leg, but luckily I have wings.

The logic of this statement is a bit wrong, but it doesn't matter what it is, this is the way it is.

To be honest, I was a little surprised to see Bai Qiyu again.

I know he likes me, but I don't like him, and I have rejected it.

After all, the long-term pain is not as good as the short-term pain, and people's immorality is still hanging from dislike.

Unexpectedly, he still likes me as always, a little guilty that he hasn't married at such a young age.

Did I hurt him?

This thought just passed by in a flash. I would not force myself to be with someone I don't like because of guilt.

The little guy was recuperating, and I continued to follow her.

Really envious, I think.

Everyone loves her, she is very happy.

Much happier than me.

From the perspective of a bystander, I saw a lot of things that I couldn't see before.

Various misunderstandings are also resolved with the little guy's experience.

I have been heartbroken, I have blamed myself, and even more guilty.

I always knew I was wrong, but I didn't expect to be so wrong.

My child, what kind of torture have you suffered because of your mother.

I have hatred.

Thought of revenge for the first time.

—— Han Dayu!

These three words have become my hate.

If it weren't limited to my current body, I might have already carried a knife and chopped up those guys who dared to hurt my son.

But now, looking down at her slender body, Qingqing seriously doubted that even if she tried her best to hit someone, could he hurt someone?

Maybe she was the one who was shot out by then.

Imagine a round ball hitting a person, then popping out, and then rolling on the bone...

The picture is so beautiful, Qingqing doesn't want to think about it.

I'd better follow my brother to play.

Unexpectedly, I learned that my younger brother is actually a little boy who lacks love, and he is actually very attached to his sister.

Qingqing's first reaction was to take a small notebook to write down the incident. She wanted to use it to laugh at Gu Xiaolan for ten or eight years, so that he would never be able to hold his head in front of her, hahaha.

This is my sister.

It's no wonder that the two brothers and sisters are in this way with her bad sister.

Xiaoqingqing was killed one after another. Qingqing knew that besides Han Dayu who was on the bright side, there was a person hidden behind her.

—Her mother.