141 - 150

Chapter 141: Meet my girlfriendsSettings

It was just a complaint about her husband being too busy and not taking care of the family. Now that she has to apologize, and the memory of the two people getting along since they became small before, Qingqing forgave Fu Heng.

It's incredibly refreshing.

Seeing Fu Heng raised his head halfway and stared at him blankly, there was an inexplicable sense of cuteness on his cold face, which amused Qingqing.

She stretched her arms around Fu Heng's neck, pulled his head down, and gave a loud boo.

"Why, have you recovered? I will continue without recovery."

Suddenly I felt that my husband was silly and naive, and was very easy to molest.

"Naughty," whispered pettingly.

Fu Heng's big palm supported Qingqing's slender waist to prevent her from falling unsteadily. The two were very close, and the ambiguous breath gradually spread.

"I have given birth to my son for several months. No, it's because our son has grown up and is married. My body should be recovered...cough...it's almost done."

Qingqing's face was red, and she didn't know what she was talking about.

Well, she is just asking for a reasonable husband and wife life. They have been married for two years...

No, it's been more than 20 years, and the old couple should have a tacit understanding with each other.

Even if Fu Heng didn't understand the hint at first, seeing her uncomfortable shyness would be a blessing to the soul.

The main reason was that his mentality was still hovering over his wife and he didn't realize this.

As for now, the little wife could not bear to imply to this point.

There is no reason not to eat meat to the mouth?

As soon as his sturdy arms used force, he lifted Qingqing up the whole waist, and led her upstairs in a princess hug.

"I have some questions, I want to talk to you in the room."

As he got closer, Qingqing could clearly perceive the vibration of the man's chest when he was speaking, his face turned redder, and the whole person was still trapped in a cloud and misty feeling, ecstatic.

Qingqing got up from the bed in pain all over, with disheveled hair and a clearly sleepy look on her face.

A pair of powerful arms circled the mountain and slender waist from her back, leaning against her, seeming to keep her reluctantly.

"Don't make trouble, I have something to go out."

She patted her big hand on her waist as if she was soothing the puppy, until the other party loosened it like a compromise, then she walked towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Qingqing sat refreshingly in front of the dressing table and put on makeup, while Fu Heng had a suit and leather collar, and was ready to go out.

He needs to meet an important guest today, and it is necessary etiquette to go out early.

Drop the last red lips and complete the entire makeup, Qingqing! Qing smiled at herself in the mirror, perfect.

Noting her husband standing in front of the full-length mirror and wearing a tie, she took a small object from the dressing table and walked in lightly.

The slender bare hand slowly drew across Fu Heng's chest, bringing out a touch of charm, which caused the man's Adam's apple to move slightly.

Lifting his head, his red lips curled up with a charming arc, and as his eyes waved, Fu Heng only felt his throat tighten.