131 -140

Chapter 131: Wave after waveSettings

Shaking hands on the steering wheel, he was suddenly stopped.

Fu Heng raised his head and faced a familiar face: "Wen Qi?"

"Your current state is not suitable for driving. Let me come and borrow your car to take us for a ride."

With that said, Wen Hao involuntarily pulled Fu Heng down from the driver's seat and told him to go to the back seat to stay with Gu Qingqing, while he helped the person in his arms into the passenger seat and then went around to sit in the driving position.

It started and the car made a low roar.

The next moment, it rushed out like an arrow from the string.

Qingqing fell into Fu Heng's arms, her eyes closed tightly, her face slightly distorted, she didn't know what she had dreamed of in a coma, and it made her react so much.

Han Weilan saw Qingqing's state through the rearview mirror, her heart was a little tight, and she quickly searched for her bag, took out a bottle of ointment from it and handed it to Fu Heng.

"Applying her to her temples and under her nose can ease Qingqing's emotions."

After holding it for a while, seeing Fu Heng not picking up, Han Weilan took the medicine back with an uncomfortable expression, wiped a handful of it under her nose, and handed it to him: "Is this all right?"

"Thank you." This time Fu Heng finally took it. He took the medicine to Qingqing according to Han Weilan's words. After a while, Qingqing's expression looked better.

"What kind of medicine is this?"

"It's just an ordinary green grass paste."

It can refresh people's mind. Every time Qingqing is in a bad mood, he likes to wipe it, saying that he can feel a lot better.

After this episode passed, the car fell into silence.

Fu Heng focused on Qingqing, and was not in the mood to talk to others.

Han Weilan felt that she had nothing to say with this car, so she consciously kept quiet.

On the contrary, Wen Qi cared about Han Weilan a few words, but looking at her face, he wanted to know that the other party didn't have any conversation, so he had to rest.

He concentrated on driving and drove the car to the nearest hospital.

Fortunately, there is a hospital in the university town, or an affiliated hospital of a certain medical school. The medical level is very strong, so it was just right to send Qingqing to them.

As soon as he entered the hospital, Qing Qing was picked up by the emergency doctor, and Fu Heng followed.

Wen Qi deliberately asked Han Weilan to do a full-body examination, but she refused.

"I feel something if there is a problem in my body, I am not injured, and I don't need to do any tests."

Said Han Weilan and wanted to leave, but Wen Qi clasped her wrist.

"Even if you don't check, you have to treat the wound."

Looking down, Han Weilan lowered her head and saw her left side

There was a big hole in the stockings, just right at the knee. The exposed skin was bloodied and the epidermis rolled.

It should be that the skin didn't scratch very much when I fell down. It looks hideous, but it's not serious. It's just a little skin trauma. Just go back and do a disinfection and apply some medicine.