Chapter 4:STRIKE.

At Union Academy, the students were preparing and training themselves to go up against the guardian of the gate..

Glynda:"are you sure about your whole idea Ozpin?"

Ozpin:"I know what I am doing Glynda..besides our students had fought enough Grimm and powerful villains and monsters..they can handle it."

Glynda:"*sigh*...I hope you know what you're doing.."

Back to the battle between Queen Ghidorah and the Gate Guardian..the three headed false queen was badly injured and after being stricken many times by the Guardian's sword

Ghidorah:'how is he doing so much damage to me?! My attacks are rendered almost useless to him..I'll keep trying until any of my attack can hurt him'

The three headed Kaiju fired another charged gravity beam against the guardian only to be strike down by the guardian 's sword..

Then the guardian strike his sword against Ghidorah sending the kaiju flying to a mountain..

Y/n:"PREPARE."

As he raised his sword he strike down his weapon on Ghidorah.. erasing the three headed Kaiju once and for all..

He then returned back to the gate and pointed his sword down on the ground and then continued to guard the gate..

But he couldn't even get to take a break as the army of union students was there along with atlesian soldiers..

Y/n:"false heroes..you shall heed my final warning.. leave."

Union Student#26:"how about no."

Ozpin:"surrender yourself to us, Y/n. We apologize for everything the students had done..or we will use excessive force to return you back to the academy."

Y/n:"foolish. Your words are useless and so does your army of false heroes"

Ozpin:"we are no false heroes y/n, we were created to defend the world as we know it..this is your last chance to surrender."

Y/n:"it is useless for i to ally with you.."

Ozpin:"then you left us no choice Y/n.."

The union students and the atlesian army tried to attack the gate guardian with maximum force..

Y/n:"PREPARE..."

Y/n:"JUDGEMENT."

the guardian raised its sword..and then annihilated the army in out of the existence..in one blow.

The army was erased from the existence.. he pointed his sword down on the ground again and then guards the gate as there were no threat this time...for now..

Meanwhile, the wither storm was almost there..heading towards it's new for to consume..

Almost every multiverse high ranked monsters were awoken and were heading towards the gate..just to attack the guardian and die by his sword.

>=To Be Continued=<

Those Who Remain