Chapter 2:PREPARE.

Ozpin Gathered all Students at the amphitheatre to talk about the announcement.....a new threat....more dire than Salem and Trihexa herself.

Ozpin:Heroes of Remnant...it seems we have a new threat....more dangerous than any SSSS Class grimms and monsters.

They were shocked that there is a new threat but...

Ozpin:A threat more dire and more dangerous capable of ending our world we protect.

The students were curious but at the same time worried about this new threat that they are going to face soon.

Ozpin:This threat has the power to obliterate anything by his weapon of light and additional guarding some sort of gate that leads to somewhere.

Ruby:Whoa....

Tai:Wait did you just say weapon of light and guarding a gate?

Ozpin:Yes Taiyang? Any knowledge?

Tai:Yes that's is the gate guardian..I heard those legends and rumors about him guarding a gate leading to a Babylonian garden...and his sword...the temperature in it rivaled the heat of a sun

Ozpin:Interesting...

Tai:Those Who approach him or the gate will be immediately struck out of the existence by his weapon.

Tai:It even annihilated two incoming Grimm Dragons with a single blow by his sword

-At Unknown Village Near the Gate Guardian-

As the monster came running towards the after Destroying a nearby village...The Gate Guardian

Chief:it's heading for the Gate Guardian!

Some of them knew the power of Gate Guardian to be more powerful than any of the dangerous monster.

Y/n:LEAVE.

Trihexa had no response meaning it refuse attempting to attack the Gate Guardian.

Y/n:PREPARE.

Y/n Raised The Sword of Light and then struck Trihexa causing an Explosion.

Citizen#1:BRACE!

-MEANWHILE-

???:Reader Council Gods! A Loud Boom sound was heard! It was too loud....the cause was a boy covered in pure light called Gate Guardian.

Reader Council God#1:Gate guardian huh?.... interesting...

-ANOTHER UNIVERSE-

As the loud boom was heard the three headed tractor beam monster roared changed its directly and heading in that said direction destination.

???:What the?

???#2:What is the Wither Storm doing?

???#3:Why changing it's direction?

???:Come on guys we gotta follow it!

-Back to Remnant-

The monster was obliterated out of the existence.

Then he bowed his head back in a gesture of supplication with with his sword held in both hands point-down in front of it.

-Meanwhile at The Land of Darkness-

Cinder:Mistress Salem,The Gate Guardian destroyed Trihexa in a single blow.

Salem:So...the rumors are true there was a Gate Guardian around somewhere... guarding his gate..

-At the Reader Kaijuverse-

A Golden three-headed Dragon was just resting on the location but as the loud boom was heard it opened its eyes meaning Ghidorah was awoken and then roared but not to have a rematch with Godzilla and the Titans but instead challenging the Guardian of the Gate.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

You Happy now?

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter so recap about this chapter?

-Ozpin announced all the students about the new threat.

-Trihexa tried to attack the Gate Guardian reader.

-Gate Guardian Y/n Successfully Obliterated Trihexa out of the Existence.

-Loud Boom sound Resulted from the Gate Guardian's Annihilation to Trihexa.

-Loud Boom has Caught the Attention of the Readerverse,Multiverse including:Wither Storm,King Ghidorah,etc.

So bye and stay tuned for the next chapter.

And...

Welp the Test is a fail