Chapter 1:LEAVE.

Y/n was standing with his head bowed in a gesture of supplication with his Sword held in both hands point-down in front of it.

He Guarding The Gate To Prevent Any Intrusion And Trespassing.

-(Playing Footage#[REDACTED])-

Several White Fang Members Including A Lieutenant Tried Approaching The Gate Attacking And Raiding The Gate But Then...

Y/n:Leave.

WF Lieutenant:Human Scum! Out Of Our Way And Hand Over That Area To Us Or We'll Force You!

Y/n:Then Prepare.

Then The Gate Guardian Raised His Sword And Then Striking At Them In Single Direction.

(P.s I Enjoy SCP Illustrated's Videos especially the When Day Break One.)
White Fang Gangs Screamed Before Being Obliterated And Erased From The Existence.

Y/n:All Humans In This World Must Obey And Leave.

Y/n:Or You Will Face An Annihilation And Judgement.

-RECORD END-

Y/n Just Walking Around Minding His Own Business In Vale Until Then.....

???:Hey You!

Then He Saw The Tormentors.

???#2: It's The Weakling!

???#3:What Are You Doing Here Anyways?

Y/n....His Eyes Darknened...

(Just The Scowl Lol)

???#4:Hey Weakling Do You Want To Get Beaten Up?

???#1 Tried To Punch At Him But Then...

He Raised His Hand And Formed His Gate Guardian Sword And Annihilated Cuntsmen#1 From The Existence.

They Were Shocked That The Weakling Or Y/n Has A Sword That Can Obliterate And Erase Anyone From The Existence.

Cuntsmen#3 And Assassin#4 Was Erased(Assassination Classroom)

Hero#2:W-what Are Y-you?

Y/n:Your Eraser.