Chapter 12: I know I'd go back to u, cus I Don't Care when I'm with my baby

*2022*

(Selena pov)
This song with Chris Martin is absolutely great, like I love and I'm already sure the fans can relate to it. Relate to that feeling, because I know I do. I dealt it through those lyrics since Justin and I first reconnected in a bigger way after the 2 years we last reunited(2015). Honestly, I am so happy that I ended things and though I would never ever ever denied that we had a beautiful thing. Not to mention, our timing was pretty good once we finally got together-together again,things got complicated again. Either way, I think I'm always going to have love for him and for the memories we shared when things were good. Hate to quote one of my own songs, but, "No one compares, You stand alone to every record I own".

*3rd person*
Ever since the headlines of Let Somebody Go music video came out, fans of both Selena and Coldplay got really excited.

(Justin pov)
Wow, this Coldplay song is really, really good and Selena..wow, she sounds beautiful.

While listening to the song on the radio, I received a text message.

"Wow."

"This is something, um..strange maybe. But still kinda cool." I said out of loud, noticing a cover of the collaboration, "Let Somebody Go".

Huh, how crazy yet so true and nostalgic is that title? I mean, meeting Selena might've seem like accidental mistake looking back, but it feels right.

Man, I really hope this year will not only be a happy but also a great one for me and Hailey, especially after all the b.s. we had to dealt with. Speaking of all the b.s, I don't think I regret what I said about still having lots of love for Selena. Because, she was and always will be my first real love.