Part 3

Part 3

As Naina asked why he had gone to the hill top, a nervousness gripped in his heart and he was trembling to listen her question, as he knew this question would arise when he narrated her everything. He was prepared for it earlier but now he shuddered how to tell her why he had gone there.

"Naina...Wo.. mai ... wo..wo....." He fumbled, his gripped loosen from her shoulder and his hands slipped down.

Naina sensed his trembling, she hold his hands between her palms and squeezed it giving assurance that she is with him. "Sameer kya baat hai, agar aap nahi batana chahate to koi baat nahi."

As he did not want their relationship to start with any conceal, he wanted to clarify everything before starting a new life. So he finally mustered up courage and spoke.

"Wo Naina main us din... us pahadi ki choti... par...Su... Suicide.. karne gaya tha...Mai apni zindagi khatam karne gaya tha..." And he shut his eyes as he finished the sentence. He opened his eyes when he felt Naina left his hands from her hold.

"Kya??... lekin kyun Sameer?." She panicked and screamed while staring him.

He immediately lifted up his face to see her as his face down when he had told. But when he saw her shocked face and miostend eyes. He did not know how to explain further.

As Naina was shuddered to know that he had attempted suicide. Her heart had broken into picese like a broken mirror as she had never expected anything like this. She was not in a condition to ask anything but she wanted to know the reason as when she had known him, he always seemed to be a happy person, then what was the reason that he had taken a such big step in his life. She wanted to know everything right now.

"Sameer aapne kyo liya tha itna drastic step...I want to everything because I am your wife and my rights to know everything." She said rightfully with chocked voice.

Sameer heart swelled up that she had accepted him as her husband. He again scooped her in his tight embrace.

"Ye baat aaj se do months pahle ki hai...Papa ka ek dream project tha, jiski sari jimmedari unhone mujhe di thi. Maine us project ke liye presentation ready kiya tha aur papa ko meeting ki ek raat pahle dikhaya...unhe kuch points me mere ideas thik nahi lage kyunki wo hamare project ko weak kar rahe the aur change karne ko kaha... mujhe bhi unka point of view sahi laga kyonki iss presentation se investors ko feel karana tha ki wo ek safe project me paisa laga rahe hai, unhe isse koi loss nahi hoga.... aur dinner ke baad mai wo presentation change karne hi wala tha, tabhi Sunaina ... meri girlfriend ka call aaya aur uss se baat karte huye mai kab so gaya pata hi nahi chala aur presentation me kuch changes karne ki baat mere mind se nikal gayi... " Sameer stopped and his face turned gloomy to think about his folly.

Naina saw his sulk face and asked him in a soft voice. "phir kya hua Sameer."

And Sameer remembered his dreadful day of his life.

Flash back.

The Next morning when Sameer reached in the office late, his father Vivek Maheshwari informed him, the meeting would start within 15 minutes as the investors had rescheduled their meeting in late night. So Vivek had not informed him in the night. Earlier meeting was scheduled in the evening.

Hearing this news Sameer was panicked as he had not changed the presentation. He quickly came to his cabin and opened his laptop for changing. He could only few words changed, his father called him for meeting in the conference room. When he entered the room all committee members and investors were sitting. He started the presentation nervously and he began showing the presentation to everyone. Vivek was shocked seeing nothing in change that he mentioned to Sameer last night. Vivek once looking at him and gave a stern look. He was shivered by his father's deathly glare but controlling his fear, he tried to give his best to show the presentation.