Part 4

Part 4

Naina was sitting on the bed thinking about her married life with Sameer. A bright smile crept on her beautiful face. She had lost her memorable two month of her married life.

Two months had been passed beautifully. Naina had comfortable with him. She was attracting towards him, the way he had showed his love to her. She gave him utmost respect as he never force her anything without her consent. He never broke any boundary their relationship as he suppressed his desire and had not hurry to start their physical relationship. He gave her time to accept this marriage wholeheartedly. He had always hugged her when he left the office and came back to office. He always packed her forehead before sleeping and she never stop him in this gesture to show his love. She was shy when he had explained his future planning to her and she had hid her face in his chest without any hesitation.

In this two month, both had progressed slowly in their relationship. They both had cared after each other whenever either of them was in pain. One night after a month of marriage, Sameer had lost his sleep after hearing Naina's voice. He had terrified to see Naina in pain, she was sitting with hide her face in between her knee and whined in pain. Sameer gently stroked her head and Naina immediately raised her face and looked at him with watery eyes. Seeing tears in her eyes, his heart wrenched.

He had panicked but hiding his anxious he asked softly. "Kya hua Naina?... tum ro kyon rahi ho?."

"Kuch nahi... bas aise hi ghar ki yaad aa rahi thi, aap so jaiye." She had replied suppressing her pain.

But Sameer adamant to know the reason as he had sensed she was hiding something. After much insisting by him she opened her mouth.

"Woh... woh...main... mujhe." But she hesitated and stopped.

Sameer asked as he was impatient to know. "batao kya...Naina?... tum kya?

"Aap nahi samjhenge... jane dijiye... main thik hun." Naina was frustrated as he was forcing her to tell the reason.

"Tum batao to sahi... Dekhna mai sab thik kar dunga." He gave her a genius look.

Naina finally revealed the reason with much hesitation. "My stomach is hurting terribly."

"But why Naina." He asked.

"My period started." She said in one breath and lowered her face as she had not courage to look him. She felt embarrassed after this revelation.

Sameer had pondered her words and he also hesitated to glance at her as this matter had new for him but he was aware of this topic. As he had a studies in science and he had seen his mother sometimes in pain. He had watched period related advertisement on TV. But first time someone told him about periods directly, so he didn't understand how to react to it. After a moment he glanced at her and saw she was wincing in pain, he had immediately stormed out of the room.

Naina had looked at his figure with teary eyes and her heart too ached seeing his cold behaviour and his silence. She again hid her face in her knee. After a while she felt a touch on her head and she saw, Sameer stood with a soft smile holding a hot water bag. Without say anything he gave her a medicine and offered a glass of water, then he made her lay down and kept the hot bag on her stomach. And he sat down on his side next to her and patted her head slowly. She looked at him with love and tears rolled down freely, seeing his concern for her, he wiped her tears and kissed her head. In within 10 minute she was sleep the effect of medicine. He had too fell asleep when he satisfied she was sleeping peacefully.

This incident made a special place for him in her heart.

Naina had left the job after wedding. Sameer insisted her for pursuing her job or work with him in his office but she denied as she had wanted to give full time to him and his family.