Part 5

Part 5

"Naina...Naina...Naina." He banged the bedroom door twice chantting her name continuously and shouted on Naina. "jaldi karo... aur kitni der lagegi tumhe."

"Bas ho gaya... Sameer." Naina replied opening the bedroom door after being ready.

Sameer was stunned and his mouth opened to see her gorgeous in that a white saree with red jari border. She was looking like a fairy. He got lost in her angelic look.

She snapped her hand in front of his face and he came out of his dreamland.

"ab der nahi ho rahhh..." But her voice died in her throat by his next move.

As he had pushed her inside the bedroom and shut the door behind him by his feet and whinned. "Kyo har baar mujhe room se bahar bhej deti ho, jab bhi change karti ho."

She replied brushing seductively his face. "Kyonki aap mujhe torture karte hai."

"Wo to main ab bhi karunga." And heard his warning she drowned in the sweet torture by him in the morning.

In the morning when she stepped out of the bathroom after taking a long shower, he was bothering her by rubbing his hands behind her waist and kissing her nape. She had regretted why she just came out in her blouse and underskirt, which had aroused his desire. As his torturing session over, he kissed her until they were both out of breath.

He snapped his hand in front of her and asked. "Kahan kho gai thi."

As soon as she came back of his morning torture, she replied by hiding her nervousness. "Kahi to nahi."

"Par tumhari aankhe to kuch aur hi kah rahi hai..." He said looking intensely into her eyes. "Yeh kah rahi hai ki..." He gently stroked her cheeks. "ki tum mujhe miss kar rahi ho... mere touch ko, mere warmth ko aur... mere sweet love ko."

To control his effect on her, she bit her lips. But her innocent act enkindled his passion.

And without wasting a second he pulled her towards him that her hands directly rested on his chest over blazer and his one hand sneaked around her waist inside her saree. He rubbed her back with his thumb, looking into her eyes. Her breath hitched by his sudden assault and she tried to wriggle out of his grip but his hold was much tighter on her. She pleaded him through her innocent eyes. He was not mood to leave her easily. He gently moved his hand in front, rested his big palm on her flat stomach and his fingers started drawing patterns around her naval.

She gasped and looked up his face. He was gazing her with a moking smile twisting his lips. She trembled to see his dark eyes and a current ran down over her body as he raised up his brows with a smirk. Her palms clenched into fists and she drew a deep breath.

The next moment he flipped her position and pushed her against the wall just beside the door and latched the door by one hand. He leaned forward, holding both her shoulder. His eyes became darker gazing her luscious lips.

She startled seeing his desire. "S... Sameer... aap... kya... kar." But her words died in her throat as his hot breath fanned across her face and she shut her eyes as anticipation of his next move but before their lips met, a sound reached in her ears that forced her to open eyes.

"Sameer Naina kahan rah gaye, jaldi aao... nahi to muhurt nikal jayega." His mother called out them.

Sameer immediately left her and combed his silky hair trough his fingers stepping away and avoided to face her and ordered her in a strict voice. "chalo late ho rahe hai." And he muttered opening the door. "kya zarurat thi aise ready hoke ki, pata hai na tumhe aise dekh ke mai sab kuch bhul jata hun."