13

Jisung POV

1 week earlier

Me and the members were sitting in the meeting room, we had just finished practice and we're called for an important meeting by jyp.

We were all unbothered by the fact that the meeting was so sudden, as idols you get used to this kind of thing getting called for meetings, late night practicing, diets etc.

After about 15 minutes just sitting in the meeting room waiting for jyp there was a click of the door, with that we all stood up in our seats respectfully bowing to him as he entered.

He sat down at the end of the table, following his actions we all took our seats.

"Thank you guys for coming on short notice I know that schedule have been packed due to the new album" jyp started. We nodded, our schedule in fact had been tight but it was normal for us.

"No problem sir" chan replied. After that jyp started to ramble on about the upcoming concerts and events that we needed to be prepared for. Not having a good attention span I zoned out for the most part.

It has been about an half an hour. I'm restless so I decided to take a break and go to the washroom, I set my phone on the table and informed jyp I'll be back In a minute.

I finished my little break and waddled back to the meeting room.

Once i entered I was welcomed by a not so happy looking jyp and 7 nervous looking boys.

I went to sit down on my chair when "want to tell me who Nari is" i froze. How did he know about her. I never told him.

Sure are dating ban is over but jyp has never been fond of outside friends, he said that they are a distraction to the group and can cause drama to the company.

"Oh uh, she's my friend" I almost stuttered but thankfully caught myself before.

Jyp sighed and continued "is she your girlfriend" he asked

"No she's just a friend, i met her online she doesn't know who i am" I replied.

It was true she had no idea who I was yet, Though I am sure she knows me. Not Jisung the rapper, not the squirrel idol, not a member of a K-pop group loved by millions, she new me as sungji.

I always wondered if people genuinely liked me, if they only liked me because they had too or because I am an idol. How they never knew the other side of me. All that was proved wrong the day I sent that text. I know that she genuinely likes me for who I am and I like that. I like how she talks to me like a friend and not worrying that I'm a idol. I just don't want to lose her.

"Jisung hello, are you listening to me" I snapped out of my thoughts. You could clearly tell jyp did not like this situation.

"Yes, sorry sir" was all I said before he continued him lecture.

"Normally I would not thing of this as a problem, but the fact that you guys are in the middle of promotions we have to deal with this..." I was scared to say the least I didn't know what was happening. In the beginning I didn't think that talking to Nari was so bad at all but why does it all have to lead to this.

"You guys are idols, you are literally being monitored for every little thing do" he paused before starting again "having just one distraction could ruin your career, all of your careers to say the least. You need to understand what could happen if the media found out about Nari"

"As I said we are in the middle of promotions I cannot afford a slip up, this is your biggest comeback yet and we cannot risk it" I was frozen, I new what was coming next, but I didn't want to believe it.

"Jisung I am taking your phone, you are to have no further contact with Nari that goes for the rest of you, as said we cannot afford a scandal" I looked at my members in disbelief, i was begging them to help me, help me plead my case. But what I got in return was empty sympathetic gazes.

I spun around and headed for the door.

"Jisung wai-" but I was already gone.

I rushed down the halls. I only had one place that I could be alone rate now, one place that I would feel genuinely safe at. A place that nobody would bother me. A place where I could let go of all the emotions that were hidden behind the wall I have created myself.

I arrived at the roof of JYPent. I really liked to come up here just too think. It was always so quiet, there was never anybody here so I could just relax and let down my guard.

As I was up there I thought about what had just occurred. I had just lost my best friend. People could say I was over reacting but they didn't know what we had. I would not understand how much she meant to me. I cared about her so much.

Me and Nari had grown attached to each other. We talked all the time. I would make little jokes about there height and laugh when she called me the weirdest names. We were just the same person. I trusted her, she trusted me. I could ramble on to her all day, she could do the same.

I had no clue what they expected me to do with without her. I just needed her.

I didn't even realize when I started crying. I never cry, I never like to let my emotions out like this. But was I even the slightest bit worried about that rate now. No, no I wasn't I had just lost my best friend. I had known her for just longer than a month though it had felt like my whole life. I really really wish that this isn't the end for us that those times will not be the last I teased you about my height, or how you would text me having a panic attack about a stupid character in your drama.

I only wished that one day she could know the other me. Not the annoying squirrel boy that teases her, not sungji the 21 year old.

Han jisung, I want her to know the other me. I want her to know the idol me. The one who would do anything for his members. I wanted her to know me both of me.

After battling with myself for hours. I wondered why I was like this. I would never care this much about just a regular person but then again it was Nari she was no regular person. After all of the pondering and just laying down on the cold hard concrete of the roof. He thought of something.

I think...

I like her more than just friends

~~~
A/N
Dun dun dunnnnnn

Is this chapter good. Idk if it is I haven't wrote something like this before but meh.

Anyways pls let me know if I missed any spelling mistakes or grammar thingys

Byeeee