18

Nari's pov

After my unsuccessful trip to the washroom and getting over my mini heart attack from the...resent events. I was now heading back to the line.

I found my way back to the crowd and went to go find my spot the lady was supposed to be holding for me.

Hopefully the kind lady was still holding my spot even though I had been gone for 20 minutes at most.

"hi thank you so much for holding my spot" I greeted the lady "I ran into some...uh obstacles"

"Oh no worry's i was beginning to wonder if you had got kidnapped or lost or something" she laughed.

"Thank yo-" I tried to thank her again but was interrupted by the security guards starting to open up the doors into the venue.

The crowd started to get louder and started to move out into the venue.

Walking through the big doors, I look around at all the chairs laid out. Looking up at the stage I see a long table with all the members in a row along it getting ready looking over the crowd.

 Looking up at the stage I see a long table with all the members in a row along it getting ready looking over the crowd

(A/n the order their sitting in)

Snapping out of my gaze I start to look for my seat with was seat 44 row 19 (*wink wink*)

After finding my seat I got comfortable and got my gifts for the members ready.

~~~

It had been about an hour of waiting and there was just 2 girls next before I was able to go up.

I was practically shaking, I was so excited to see the members. I was so lucky to be able to meet the people who changed my life and helped me keep going and push myself to be who I am today.

"Next" a staff member called signalling for me to come up and sit in front of I.N.

"Hellooooo, what's your name" he asked as I sat down in the chair. I was basically a blushing mess, I mean who wouldn't be.

" Hello I'm Nari" I said. He looked like he was in shock for a second but then just went back to smiling, I just brushed it off.

I handed him my album to sign.

"Thats a really pretty name, how old are you" he asked looking down signing my album.

"I'm 19, we'll basically I'm 18 but I'm turning 19 really soon" I replied.

"Oh wow I'm older than you yay, I'm always being babied by my hyungs it gets annoying sometimes" he smiles cutely.

"I know how you feel I had this online friend who always called me a baby because he was just a couple years older" I giggled remembering sungji, but soon stopped and remembered the recent events causeing my smile to slightly falter.

"You okay" he asked warming noticing my emotion change.

"Oh ya, don't worry" I smiled to keep the mood up.