17

3rd person pov

"JISUNG GET UR ASS BACK HERE" hyunjin shouted well chasing the squirrel like boy down the hallway, Jisung being the devious problematic person he is had been teasing hyunjin for the past half an hour about random things. As for hyunjin being the dramatic llama he is started to chase him around the venue.

Stray kids were supposed to be starting their fan meeting in about 1 hour. There had been Stays lining up outside since 12:00.

"NOPE NOT UNTIL U PROMISE NOT TO KILL ME" Jisung countered.

The two idols running down hallways dodgeing staff, boxes and other things along the way, if you didn't know what was going on it would automatically seem like a prison break.

~~~

Nari's pov

I've been sitting in line for about 30 minutes just now realizing i have to go to the bathroom.

"hello, do you think you would be able to hold my spot while I run to the washroom I'll be 10 minutes max" I politely asked the girl behind me.

"Oh my god ya no problem take ur time"

After the kind girl allowed me to go without losing my spot I tried to find a staff member to show me where the bathrooms are.

A female staff pointed me in the direction of the washrooms.

I was walking down the hallways, the staff member told me to take a left then a right then go straight, to sum it up I could not remember a single thing she said, I guess for now I was gunna rely on my instincts.

As I was still looking for the bathroom I started to hear people running down the hallway around the corner.

"-PROMISE NOT TO KILL ME" I faintly hear what I think is a boy say. I cant make out what they are trying to say but it sounds like they are coming closer to where I am.

'It's probably just a few staff members messing around' I think to myself

"GET BACK HERE" another guy says. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" I hear the other one say.

I turn the corner and-

~~~
Jisung pov

"GET BACK HERE" the crazy llama shouts still chasing after me, he trips and catches his balance giving me more time to run.

I turn around now running backwards to tease him further "CATCH ME IF U CAN" I shout back at him laughing my ass off.

Stupidly still running backwards, I'm not looking at my surroundings when-

"ouch" I hear a small voice from under me.

'Wait- why the fuck is there a girl un-'

My mind is spinning i look down coming face to face with a small girl. I freeze.

Realizing the position we were in I basically teleport off of her.

I stick out my hand to the girl on the floor "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going, I didn't mean to run into you my friend was- he- uh- we were just running around" I ramble on.

The girl reaches to grab my hand I offered to help her up but freezes when she meets my eyes.

She lets out a little gasp, lets go of my hand and stands up in an instant. She bows at me multiple times mumbling things under her breath I can't quite catch, she seems embarrassed.

"No no no I'm sorry I wasn't looking either it's not your fault, I'm so sorry" she says.

I start to hear panting and running foots steps and we both spin around.