10-𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸- I demon slayer corps female came to you asking about your breathing technique, after you gave her some information of course you didn't tell her the effects and side-effects seeing as how you didn't want anything to be used against you.

Nezuko: 

Nezuko wanted attention because you where gone on a mission for 3 days, and she was with tanjiro on his missions and didn't have any contact with you and was worried but when you finally came back she saw you talking to another girl. The poor bean got jealous but waited for the girl to leave. When she finally left she went to you and gave you a big hug not letting you go. "Aww where you jealous?" "mhm" "Alright I'll call tanjiro to tell him you will be hanging out with me."

Kanae:

Let's just say it didn't go well.. Kanae came back from a mission and was tired all she wanted was your attention at the end of the day but saw you where getting uncomfortable with talking to the girl. So she went over to you two "Excuse me but can't you see she isn't comfortable talking about her breathing technique?" "You can't talk for her let her answer!" said the bratty girl. "I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable talking with you so kindly leave." you said trying not to sound rude. "Oh i'm sorry I'll leave" "hmm konichiwa" At the end kanae had gotten her long needed cuddles U-U.

Shinobu: 

You both didn't have any missions today and she wanted to ask you if you wanted to help her make new medicine, but saw you talking to another slayer.. The more she saw you talking the more she saw you starting to get uncomfortable, so she made her way to you and asked teh girl to kindly leave. 

"Umm not unless she wants me to, and your probably a low life slayer, now get away from us!" Then the kakushi came and saw someone yelling and the insect pillar. "I'm sorry bit what right do you have yelling at the insect pillar!?" "Huh!? pillar I'm so sorry I-uh-konichiwa" "Ara~ara~ before you go i will be needing your name, you will not be allowed in the demon slayer corps with that attitude.." "I'm s sorry and my name is R/n H/n" At teh end shinobu ended up making 3 new medicines not help her patients.

Mitsuri:

Seeing as y/n is the heartbreak hashira she is slightly emotionless, mitsuri knows she doesn't talk to people except for her and oyakata-sama so there wasn't any need for her to get jealous and the second that girl had come to you, you left not even looking back.

Kanao:

It's quite hard for kanao to get jealous but this was different. After the girl had asked you all the question she asked if you had wanted to go out with her. Kanao was there the entire time and you knew that. She had doubts that you wouldn't like her because she was partly mute. But when she saw you rejecting her she became a bit more confident that you wouldn't leave her.

At the end y/n told kanao that she knew and heard that she was there the entire time. She got flustered but ended up confessing that you where right and you to went on a mission together 30 minutes later.

.

.

.

Konichiwa