20-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Nezuko:

It was after the incident with daki, you were one of the one that witnessed nezuko loosing control and had pushed you down on the floor and said some hurtful things which made you yell at her, then tanjiro had to calm her down after that happened and obanai came, you went home with him because you didn't want to go with nezuko. You were scared of what might happen if you stay with her. After nezuko calmed don she asked tanjiro where you went, and regretted what she had done right after and wouldn't get out of her box.

Kanae:

She got hurt during a fight and wouldn't tell you why she was crying after her mission. The fight lasted about 15 minutes and you ended up going to sanemi's estate. When she called sanemi and asked where you were he calmed himself from almost cursing her out of the phone but you told him not to.

Shinobu:

You told her that she should stop fake smiling around you and start showing her through feelings. She let out her emotions alright..She yelled at you and teased you you didn't want to make the fight worst so you left her estate and went to mitsuri's estate and she comforted you.

Mitsuri:

She was being clingy and you weren't having it so you kept pushing her and pushing her but she still didn't stop until you yelled at her and told her she was being annoying.

Kanao:

She tried asking you why you where with shinobu yesturday. You didn't say where which made her upset even though you were getting a birthday present for her. and the she started asking if you were cheating on her with her sister which turned into a whole ass argument. and you left and went to obanai's estate since he was the only hashira that understood you.

Tamayo:

You don't yushiro will kill you

Daki:

You wanted to give her a hug and then she started complaining and yelling at ou even though you aid you just wanted a hug so after that you went crying to muzan and after that he threatened to kill daki.

Nakime:

There is no way she could

 1. you respect women as well
2. You akazas sister she could die easily
3. If you were the one to start the fight she would just react calmly
4. Akaza will break his rule just to kill her for you