12-𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

Nezuko:

She's act as if she wasn't sick she doesn't want you to worry the only person she would tell is her brother Kamaboko Gonpachiro, XD i'm sorry i had to but she would only tell tanjiro if she was sick, when she's sick she's sleep even more which got you worried and made tanjiro tell you why she's sleeping so much more than usual

When he told you you went straight to shinobu and asked her for a medicine to help nezuko get better she told you seeing as how nezuko was a demon or oni i guess she would need specific thing so you had to go to the forest to get a few items

Once you came back you gave the ingredients to shinobu, it took a few hours to make the cure but you went back to nezuko and gave her the cure to make her feel better.

Kanae:

She rarely gets sick but if she does she knows how to make the medicine but not this time. She was too weak to even speak so you had to ask her sister to help you make the cure, it took a ew days to make but you managed to finally make it.

You went back to the futon where kanae was laying in reading a book, you didn't want to interrupt her but you had to give the medicine to her. Once you gave it to her it took a few weeks to actually work turn out there was one ingredient missing, that's why it took her a while to heal.

Shinobu:

There was only one time she got sick but it was only a slight flu that could easily wear off in a day or so, you were worried for her but couldn't help bcause of oyakata-sama giving you missions but whenever you arrive back you go to her estate to give her, her daily meds.

Mitsuri:

Lets just say you an iguro 2.0 when misturi is sick.. You have a book on what to do whenever she's sick, unwell, tired, bored or energetic. So it was easy for for you to know when she is sick because she would act a bit more energetic and pale.

So you went to buy her favorite things, went to shinobu for a cure, hurried back, did a flip into her window and went into her room and quickly gave her the medicine and it took 1 hour for her to heal then you went back from a bit worried to a emotionless when she got better

Kanao:

*achoo* And that's when you knew she had a flew. Kanao rarely sneezed unless she's sick. You carried her bridal style, and went to shinobu, she knew kanao had a flew since yesterday but didn't want to tell you because she wanted to see if yiu really cared for her sister, she gave you the cure and went back to anaos room with kanao and gave her the medicine.