21-𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Nezuko:

She wouldn't come out of her box not even to hang out with tanjiro. Whenever tanjiro would try finding her she will always be in her box sniffling. Whenever she would get invited on a mission with tanjiro she would be scared to loose control again.

Kanae:

Ever since the fight she would try to contact sanemi even though he kept yelling at her whenever shinobu or kanao would try talking to her she would either ignore them or stay in her room trying to makke out words but terribly fail because of her crying.

Shinobu:

She would break down and would decline the hashiras meetings. The only time she agreed to go to another meeting she saw you unfased and it broke her heart and thought you didn't care from what had happen during the fight seeing as how you were smiling. And when she went to mitsuris estate she wouldn't let shinobu in even if she really wanted to she wanted you to have time for your own

Mitsuri:

Wouldn't eait any sakura mochi, wasn't as hungry and wasn't smiling obanai was mad at you and would confront you, but whenever he did you would give him a scar on his hands. When mitsuri found out about his scars she honesly couldn't care seeing as she though it was her fault.

Kanao:

She didn't want to talk to anyone to matter what. She wouldn't use her coin and if she did y=she would have the worst luck as it said to not speak. She wouldn't dare to go to obanai's estate to look for you because she wouldn't know what to say.

Tamayo:

You didn't fight :D

Daki:

She was now officially hated by all the demons especially uppermoon but was gonna get murdered my kokushibo and muzan if you didn't stop them every 5 minutes. Even her brother wouldn't talk to her since he actually took a liking to you since you would hang out with him every once in a while.

Nakime:

You didn't