Teaser - 1

(Y/N) POV -

"My lord!" the soldiers guarding the cell shouted as they bowed.

"I want to talk with him alone" I said.

The soldiers shuddered.

Ah. I forget that I can have this effect.

"It will be done sir!" One of them shouted as they quickly ran.

*Sigh*
I hope it works this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV -

I heard the cell door opening and looked up.

"It isn't time for lun- YOU!" I shouted as I saw who had entered.

"Yes me" he said as he closed the door.

"Why do you want now!? Isn't it enough that you have me imprisoned!? IN MY OWN CASTLE!" I shouted.

He sighed.

"Let's talk like civilized people. What do you want, Godrick?" he asked.

"The only thing I want is your death, lowly tarnished" I said.

He turned around and I thought that I had managed to irritate him enough, when something fell infront of me.

"I- Is that... Is that a dragon's heart!?" I asked.

No. This had to be a fake. This tarnished couldn't have something so valuable!

Instead of replying, he dropped something else. Then another, and another....

"Heats of dragons, blade of Melenia, Godfrey's sword, Radhan's Armor, Marika's hammer...." he trailed off.

"Impossible! You can't have anything close to these!" I shouted.

"The elden ring" he said as he threw it at my face.

"Now, tell me Godrick. What do you want?" he said as I saw the frenzied flame spinning near his hand.

"My lo- my lord! Power! I want power so I can serve you!" I shouted with a bow.

"Great. You can have two of the dragon hearts" he said as he started to leave.

"My lord. What can your lowly servent do to repay your grace" I asked.

He turned towards me and smirked.

"Graft. There are a few fingers I want you to graft for me" he said as he left.

"It shall be done, my lord" I said as I bowed again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------