Chapter 3 - A blast from the past

This story is getting slower updates than I'd like. Mainly because my save file keeps getting corrupted just after I make some decent progress!

Also, Melina is no longer Malenia. I got some nice ideas for the Dusk Eyed Queen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -

"AAAHHHH!" I screamed as I woke up.

*Sigh*

This is going to be the last.

I ran outside, and quickly jumped down the cliff.

When I woke up, the two familiar flasks were next to me.

I smiled and kept them in my inventory.

I took the elevator while humming and soon reached Limgrave.

"But you I'm afraid, are maidenless" the asshole said.

Hmm... I was planning to do things a bit differently, but I guess no one will mind if I kill him.

Soooo......

"Hmm? What are you trying to do?" he asked.

I just smirked under my mask as I used Scarlet Aeonia.

"AHHHH!!!" he screamed as the rot started melting his flesh.

I removed my mask, and brought his melting face near me.

"Look in my eyes. Let the flames of frenzy consume you" I said as I melted his brain with the frenzied flame.

"You... maidenless runt" he said as he melted away.

.

.

.

THIS FEELS GREAT!

I hummed as I walked past the tree sentinel.

He was scared after seeing what I'd done to Varre, and didn't even try to stop me.

I soon reached Kyle, and we began chatting.

"Say, Kyle? What are your thoughts about the frenzied flame?" I asked after I'd bought his entire stock.

He choked on the soup he was drinking.

"*Cough* W-what?" he asked.

"You know. The burny thing that makes people mad if I blast their skulls with it" I said.

"Y-you what!?" he asked as he jumped away from me.

Pff-

"No need to be worried. I'm not going to harm you" I said as I removed my mask.

"The lord of chaos. What do you want from me?" he asked with a small bow.

"No need to do all that. I just want you to gather all the remaining merchants. There's something I need you to do. Something that will help you get revenge and a better life" I said.

"And how can you prove that it'll work? I know that you're the lord of chaos, but none of us want the world to burn. Not great for the economy" he said.

"*Chuckle* I thought so. Here" I said as I raised my staff and pointed it towards the sky.

It was late night, so I used Ranni's dark moon at the sky, followed by Comet Azure and Eternal Drakness.

The moon started revolving around the blackhole as the comet spun around in a detailed pattern.

"Pretty" Kyle mumbled.