The Mysterious Egg

John arranges the first prehistoric park meeting to tell everyone what their job at the park is. Susanne is the vet Todd is the carnivore feeder Hailey is the Herbivore feeder Jason is the cleaner Wonyoung is the receptionist and Brandon and David are the groomers. John goes to a museum on his day off and sees Wonyoung there where she's drawing a columbian mammoth skeleton John looks at her drawing and it's amazing Wonyoung is proud of herself and requests if she could go with John on his next mission but John says it's too dangerous. The next morning John goes to the zoo to see Wonyoung in combat gear and he asks her what she's doing she tells him it's what she's wearing for their mission John again tells her she won't be able to handle it however Wonyoung insists so John allows her to come. They go to the pleistocene where they immediately see a dire wolf John tranquillises it and brings it to the park. Susanne who is still curious about Rose and Paul decides to watch them to see what they're doing. John teaches Wonyoung about how he's loved animals throughout all 22 years of his life. Then they see an elasmotherium eating grass so Wonyoung screams at it and gets its to follow her through the portal. She comes back and they carry on. Susanne sees them go through the forest so she follows inside. Inside the forest she sees a building which she goes inside. Inside the building is a bunch of doorways she goes in one and she finds Rose and Paul in tubes unconscious having their life sucked out of them. Then the fake Rose and Paul appear and try to grab Susanne then Susanne gets a knife she found on a table and stabs Paul. Then Rose tries to strangle her but Susanne headbutts her and knocks her out. Then she uses the knife to stab the tubes and get Rose and Paul out. Wonyoung finds a columbian mammoth stuck in tar. Her and John try to pull it out but it won't work. Then John goes through the portal and comes back with the van and attaches a rope to it and they yank out the mammoth. They bring it back to prehistoric park and name it Marcus they also name the dire wolf Harry and the elasmotherium Bloom. Susanne arrives with Rose and Paul and tells John and Wonyoung what happened. Just then an egg rolls out of the portal Wonyoung picks it up and decides to keep it.