Herbivore Woodlands:Filled

At the park the new velociraptor named Emerald and the stygimoloch named Andrew are settling in their enclosures. John runs through the corridor until he finds some security guards and they chase him. John gets them in what used to be the smilodon enclosure and locks them in. Susanne opens a portal to Robert's empty office and Rose Jason Paul Todd and Kyle go in. Susanne tells them if they need portals just call her. John finds himself in Robert's bedroom and he finds all details about how he wants Prehistoric Park. The guys find Billy and Rose punches him in the face he tells her she'll regret that. John finds the pair of dracorex and calls Susanne to pick them up. She names them Ben and Holly. Billy pushes Rose to the floor and he pushes a button and opens a portal and gets away. Then they hear an enclosure opening and start hearing loud footsteps heading towards the door. John looks around and finds a magazine under Robert's bed in Russian he uses Google Translate to translate it and it says "when I hired Miss Periwinkle to clone Rose and Paul I had no idea it would be so successful which is why we will be making project D-237 it will be the best way of succeeding in taking over the world with Prehistoric Park. John wonders what project D-237 is but ignores it for now. He finds a secret door in his bedroom and enters it. Rose looks at the door and sees the baby carnotaurus all grown up running straight for the door then it crashes through and the ceiling collapses on Rose but it scares away the carnotaurus. John finds a lab in the secret door and finds all things about what else Robert is planning then he finds a massive cage and reads the writing which says "Hungry T-Rex Please Stay Back" and John runs away to tell the others Robert has a tyrannosaurus rex but when he gets out of the lab he finds one of the raptors there. He calls Susanne to open a portal and gets the raptor to chase him through. They name it Topaz and John goes back in. Paul and Todd get the debris off of Rose and see a sharp piece of wood has stabbed her in the side and she's losing alot of blood. They can't move her otherwise it will cut her even more and kill her instantly and Rose tells them it's okay it's her time Paul cries and tells her she has to be okay because he needs her. Rose tells him it will be okay. "Atleast I'll see Wonyoung again" "Wonyoung would be so proud of you you know that" "Paul you are the best friend I could of ever had" "I love you Rose" "I love you too" and Rose dies in Paul's arms and he kisses her head. "I'm so proud of you Rose".