Cullens and shopping trip

The Cullens P.O.V

The home buzzes to life when Pearl, their precious Pearl called to say she is coming home. Edward's dullness lightens up, Emmett is joining Alice who is hopping on the spot on the porch outside, Rosalie and Esme have gone to Pearl's room to clean some things in there. Carlisle and Jasper just stand in the living room not knowing what to do but are excited themselves about the arrival of the girl.

They didn't have to wait long before a beautiful Blue Honda Civic pulls up. Alice continues to jump on the spot, the glee flowing through her entire immortal body making her husband smile and feel like jumping himself. The door opens and a strong attractive scent enters the entire house. Peach with the luscious sweet blood scent of Pearl Swan wafts in every vampire's nose. All their nerves calm and excitement dims down. Pearl always had that effect on them even when she was a young girl. All the memories of Pearl living with them flow through their minds, sending them at ease and having dreamy looks on their faces.

"Pearl!" Alice's chirpy voice distracts the members from their minds.

"Hey, Alice! God, you have not lost your touch in strength. Emmett, no, don't...Argh!" The rest of the Cullens smile as the cheerful Emmett tugs the girl off her feet in a hug.

Walking into the house, everyone got a good look at the beautiful girl. Curvy in the right places, tall but still shorter than Charlie, with long brown hair Esme, Alice, and Rosalie begin to think of million of styles they can do with such long locks; big brown eyes look at each member that shaped her childhood.

"Hey, guys." Smiling clean white pearl teeth, the Cullens bring her in a group hug.  The females of the coven spoke all together asking about her trip and her fashion brand. Alice, the cheerful pixie seer mentions buying almost all of the girl clothes she designed. 

"Pearl, you are crying honey. What's wrong?" Esme and Rosalie ask noticing the red eyes.

"I missed you guys so much. I still am so grateful for all you've done and how lucky I am to have met you as my family." The family hugs the girl once more.

" I am on vacation right at this moment." 

"How long is this vacation?" Edward asks.

"Three months." Emmett groans pulling their attention away.

"Three months! That is too short!" Everyone nearly drops in adoration and bliss when the most wonderful sound echoes in the room. Pearl giggles as she leaves the three males' side, much to their dismay, and gives Emmett a hug.

"Believe me, it is better than not coming at all. It was my workers and business partners who told me to come back home for some re-organization and inspire myself once more.  A break from working for all these three years." Eyes widening at the girl's words, the family gawk at her.

"Really? Pearl Marie Swan that is not okay. We did not half raise you to simply focus all your time on just working and not even thinking back at us. Nope, I am putting my foot down and you young lady are going to spend all these three months in this house and having all the fun with us. We missed you and I am not letting the exquisite shopping trip pass, not even for a second. Don't you agree Alice?" Rosalie scolds like a true mother at Pearl. Emmett's arousal begins to float in the air. Only the vampires can smell it while the simple human only sees Emmett gaze at his wife with puppy love.

"Emmett, let go of her." Esme controls the hormonal manchild. He cannot just be a hormonal animal, especially not in front of Pearl. "Get a grip on yourself. Pearl is here, have you forgotten that!?" Emmett's arousal dims to nothing.

"Yes, I agree. Come on Pearl, let us get you in your old room and get you to bed." Alice wraps an arm around the young girl's shoulders to lead her to the stairs that go up to the second, third, and fourth floors of the amazing house. Cullens are in the living room chatting all through the night. The only sound that they hear from the human is her soft breathing and moments of turning in her bed.