How To Write Erotica

How to Write Erotica

First of all, Erotica is not pornography. It is tasteful sex in a novel with anatomically correct language.

This way you will not offend some of your readers with slang terms such as "pussy" cunt, dick, prick, cock, fuck, screw, or ball."

Pornography exploits both children, men and women.

Erotica is derived from the Greek God Eros.

It can be written into a romance novel, with taste but it takes imagination.

When writing it you must use anatomically correct terms such as vagina, penis, testcles, and anus.

Other terms for oral sex are fellatio and cunnilingus.

Fellatio in slang terms is blow job, and knob job.

Cunnnilingus slang is "pussy eater, muffin, and such like.

Cum is slang for orgasm, or climax.

It is better not to use slang terms in writing erotica as it is not pornography and even writing a Gay/Lesbian novel is best to use proper language.

The thing is to engage the reader and encourage the reader to use their imagination and introduce passion, romance, and Aviance into the chapter.

Of course, some people are natural animals and when they get excited they do blurt out "Fuck me" or "suck me" or "eat me."

Keep it clean and don't turn it to smuck please.

Erotica is another genre of writing just like Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, adventure, Science Fiction, Western, or Romance.

Blessed Be,

Elizabeth Charlotte Anderson