II ~ A Little Restaurant By The Sea

Okay, now I got that out of the way ... what happens now??

We'll both find out!! :)

(Actually, no. I know. I mean, I've been doing excessive research, so I kinda need to haha)
(...Even if most of it didn't make the cut because I'm trying to find a balance between excessive details and what's necessary for some accuracy.)

Get ready for a lunch date! (The picture is kinda where I imagine them to be)

Enjoy! :)

------------------------

"Sono Antonio," the singer introduced himself.

Sean snaps back to reality. "Sono Sean."

Antonio smiles. "Piacere."

"Piacere," Sean echoes. He's running out of Italian phrases that he knows. Well. He has been studying Italian, but now that he has to use it, talking to someone really cute who he just sang a duet with, it's all flying away.

"Vuoi parlare inglese?" Antonio asks, sensing Sean's rising discomfort.

"Sì!" Sean exclaims, relieved. Then he realizes that he just answered a question asked in Italian about wanting to speak English ... in Italian. 

Luckily for him, Antonio chuckles a little, amused. Sean gives in and chuckles too.

"Want to find a spot to eat lunch somewhere?" Antonio suggests.

That's right; Sean was looking for somewhere to have lunch ... but then got distracted.

Extremely distracted.

"That sounds good," Sean agrees.

Antonio stands up and starts packing up the keyboard. "Just give me a few minutes and I can show you anywhere in the city you want to go."

"Okay." Sean steps back, not entirely knowing what to do. "I'm not interrupting your little street show or anything, am I?"

"Oh no, you're fine. That was the last song I was planning on playing anyway." Antonio looks up and grins. "If anything, I was better because you interrupted it."

"Mm." Sean doesn't exactly know what to say to that, even though he's glad Antonio feels that way. To keep things from getting too awkward, he asks, "Do you just carry that thing everywhere with you?"

"It's like the other street singers who carry guitars everywhere with them," Antonio answers breezily as he continues dissembling the keyboard and packs it up. "Very portable. Yeah, keyboard is kinda more of a hassle, but I like it better than a guitar, you know?"

"I play both," Sean responds, "But yeah, I get what you mean. I like the way on a keyboard or piano you can see all the notes in front of you, and how all your fingers reach them. Plus, you can play many notes at once. And it sounds both beautiful and magical." 

Antonio sits up and throws his arms up in the air. "Finally. Someone who gets me."

That makes Sean smile a little. 

True, he threw that last sentence in on an impulse. But they were able to connect further because of it, so he's glad that he did.

"Alright." Antonio zips up the keyboard and its stand and the little stool he used and stands up, strap on his shoulder. "Let's go find some food!"

They find a little restaurant close to the sea. Antonio speaks Italian to the waiters (he's obviously a local who has been here a lot) and they are seated at a small table outside with an amazing view.