V ~ A Happy Walk Along The Beach

I just watched Heartstopper and no I will never stop talking about it EVERYONE needs to W A T C H  I T

So, now that that's out of the way, time to focus on different gays.

I've changed the title several times and I finally settled on this one because it describes what takes up most of the chapter, something which I didn't originally think was gonna be the main focus of the chapter haha.

Also, I'm gonna do a little flip-flop thingy: half of this will be Sean's perspective, half from Antonio's perspective. (*little dramatic gasp* fancy!)
I'll stop talking now.

The picture above is of Capri, an island on the Amalfi Coast.

But before they go there, they have somewhere else to go. Which is where we start this chapter.

Enjoy! :)

----------------------------------

From Herculaneum, Antonio and Sean head to Cilento National Park, which isn't too far away, and immediately start exploring.

"This isn't on the Amalfi Coast," Antonio tells Sean, "so it's not as well appreciated, but the people here are really, really nice. And there aren't as many crowds or tourist shops. I really like it here."

 "I noticed the great hospitality and lack of crowds," Sean comments.

He looks around him at the green mountains, the azure sea, the fluffy clouds.  He loves it all.

The first thing they do is go to the Greek temples of Paestum and the Greco-Roman remains of Velia. Here, Antonio promised lunch--Sean's stomach isn't happy with the lack of food.

"You'll notice that not only is the hospitality great, the prices here are lower too," Antonio tells him as they find some place to eat. "Not to mention the food is absolutely delicious."

"You're not wrong," Sean agrees after taking the first bite from his food.

Once they finished lunch, they walk on the beach.

"The beaches are bigger here than on the Amalfi Coast," Antonio informs Sean. 

"I like this."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna know what I think you'll really like?"

"Oh?"

Antonio points in the distance. "The island Capri."

"Let's go, then."

----------------------------------

Antonio gets them a part of a tour to the Blue Grotto, around the island Capri. It's a small boat with a few other people who had the same idea as them.

Once they're all in, the boat starts up, and they're on their way.

Antonio leans over the edge, arms crossed on the ledge, staring out into the gorgeous turquoise waters. "I love boat rides."

Sean does the same. "Me too."

"I'm glad we have a lot in common. It makes spending time with you really, really fun."

His heart beats a little faster. "I'm glad we have a lot in common too."

Finally, they reach Capri, and along with it, the Blue Grotto-- a marine cave with a beautiful glow.