III ~ A Trip Along The Amalfi Coast

Do you ever just see a picture and think I really want to go there?

Yeah.

That's me right now with all the pictures I'm finding of Italy haha.

I mean, that's me with a lot of pictures of the world haha.

The photo above is of Fiordo di Furore, which is on the Amalfi Coast.

I have put pictures in the story to correspond with the place they're visiting because these places are way too pretty not to show.

Anyway, this chapter requires research.

(Wait...what do I write that doesn't involve research haha)

So. Our favorite gays exploring the amazing Amalfi Coast.

*grinning at the fluff that is going to ensue*

It was much fluffier than I was planning on it being.

Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------

Once they finished eating and paying and everything, Antonio took Sean back to his apartment--Sean had mentioned he wanted to see the Amalfi Coast, and Antonio promised to be the best tour guide there could be, but it would be better without carrying a keyboard around and if they had a car.

So here they are, in Antonio's tiny car, driving to the Amalfi Coast.

"The Amalfi Coast is huge," Antonio informs him. "It starts in Punta Campanella--but most people say that it starts at Sorrento--which is probably for the best anyway--all the way to Vietri Sul Mare. That's 34 miles."

"Wow. That's a lot."

"And the thing is, there's so much along the coast, that you can easily spend a whole week seeing everything there is. I mean, some are satisfied with just a day along the coast. But usually two to three days is the recommended amount. So it really depends on everything you want to see."

"How much time have you spent here?" Sean asks curiously. 

"I love coming here a lot," Antonio answers. "I've been to some spots more than others, but I know this place like the back of my hand." He brightens. "I can be your perfect tourist-y tour guide! If that's what you want, that is."

"What if I want more than the typical tourist experience?" Sean returns with the same humor. "What if I want the authentic experience?"

Antonio's grin grows. "Get ready for the best authentic tour of your life."

Sean has never seen anything like this. This gorgeous coastline is unlike anything he's even known. He can't take his eyes away from it.

"Keep in mind that it can get pretty crowded in the summer," Antonio warns him. "So we may be in traffic jams at some points. You chose one heck of a time to visit."

"Yeah, well, I was limited on time after college before I have to get a real job."

"What does that even mean, a real job? What does one consider to be a real job?"

Sean thinks on it. He has no answer to that.

"Hey," Antonio continues, a smile to show he doesn't mean to patronize, "You may have chosen one heck of a busy time to visit, but in the end, it means that I got to meet you."