04 : Roxana's Walking Wallet

"Why  are  you  asking  that?"  Cale  was  looking  at  her  with  the  look  saying  'why  are  you  asking  something  so  obvious?' 

"Sigh..you're  my  responsibility  that's  why  you  need  to  stay  by  my side."  Cale  added  making  Roxana  fell  silent  for  a  minute  before  looking  at  him  with  her  ruby  eyes  sparkling.

'Well  i  mean  he's  rich-rich  maybe  i  can  get  my  slackerlife..!!'  Cale  felt  iffy  all  of  sudden   but  decided  to  ignore  it  seeing  the  sparkling  look  the  ravennette  giving  him.

"Ah  right!  You  don't  have any  clothes  to  wear  right?  Then  let's  go  buy  you  some!" 

"Oh.."  The  redhead  remember  that  roxana  was  only  wearing  a  long  white  longsleeve  nightgown.  He  then   went  into  his  closet  pulling  out  a  long  black  coat  before  giving  it  to  the  ravenette. 

"Here!  Put  it  in  and  let's  go!" 

•  •  • 

The  city  was  bustling  with  life.  They  can  hear  the  calling  of  vendors  enticing  offers  to  lure  people  into  buying  their  products.  The  gleeful  laughing    of   the  childrens   was  also  heared  as  they  played  near  the  fountain. 

The  people  looked  at  the  particular  pair  walking  down  the  street  hand  in  hand.  It  was  the  eldest  trash  young  master,  Cale  henituse.  However  this  time  he  wasn't  wearing  flashy  expensive  clothes  that  would  make  you  felt  poor. 

Walking  next  to  him  was  unexpectedly  a   ravenette  young  lady.  Wearing  a  white   dress  with  long  black  coat  on  top.  Which  they  are  sured  owned  by  the  young  master  as  they  had  seen  him  wearing  it  once.  

"How  about  we  go  into  the  boutique  first?"  Cale  asked  Roxana  looking  at  her  gently  ignoring  the  murmurs  of  the nosy  people.  Roxana  nodded  at  him  as  Cale  pull  her  towards  the  boutique. 

Many  murmurs  filled  the  street  as  the  pair  went  into  the  boutique  shop  thinking  about  what  Cale  and  Roxana's  relationship  are. 

"Who  is  that?  The  young  lady  next  to  young  master?" 

"Why  is  she  with  the  young  master?" 

"No-more  like  why  is  she  Wearing  the  young  master  coat?" 

•  •  •  

"I  think  this  would  look  good  on  you."  Cale  said  holding  out  a  wine  red  dress. (  already  making  her  wear  you color  cale? 😏 ) 

"You  think  so?"   "I  know  so." 

"Okay!"  Cale  clap  his  hand   getting  the  attention  of  the  boutique  owner  before  pointing  at  the  rows  of  the  dresses. *expensive* 

"This.  That.  Oh  and  also  that  one!  And  also  that.   Oh  don't  forget  this  one!"  And  so  on. 

"Ah!  You  know  what-  we're  buying  everything  from  this  store!"  Cale  exclaimed  as  getting  wide  eyes  and  gasp  from  roxana  and  the  people  currently  inside  the  boutique. 

"Cale  what  are  you  doing!?"  Roxana  whispered  yelled  at  him  which  Cale  proceed  to  ignore  as  he  focused  on  pointing  dresses for  roxana  left  and  right. 

"Oh!  Also  add  this  one!  Oh  that  one  too!"  Cale  continued  getting  a  sparkling  look  from  the  boutique  owner.  'I'm  rich!!!'  The  boutique  owner  thought  looking  at  cale  as  if  he  is  some  kind  of  angel. 

"Is  there  anything else  young master-nim?"  

"Nope!  Just  EVERYTHING  is  right.  Please  pack  it  carefully  and  sent  it  to  the  henituse  residence  under  my  name  and  i  will  pay  for  it  right  now."  Cale  said  before  turning  to  look at  Roxana  who  is  shaking  his  arms  to  get  his  attention. 

"Yes?"  "Cale  you idiot!  You  do know  that  i  don't  have  anything  to  pay  for  you  right?"  Roxana  said  making  the  redhead  frowned  in  process. 

Cale  sighed  pinching  the  bridge  of  his  nose  before  looking  at  the  stubborn  ravenette  woman  infront  of  him. 

"You  don't  need  to  worry  about  useless  things  alright?  That's  my  job  afterall  you  are  my  responsibility.  Do  you  understand  xana?"  Cale  said  with  his  soft  tone  making  those  who  heared  him  blushed. 

However  seems  like  Cale  forget  the  other  people  inside  with them.   As  the  others  misunderstood  Cale's  action  and  words. 

"Responsibility??  The  young  master responsibility  towards her??" 

"Gasp!  Could  she be..The  rumoured  lover  of  the  young  master!?" 

"Wait  the  rumoured  lover  of  the  young master?!" 

"Have  you  been  living  under  the  rock!?  It's  no  wonder  the  young  master is  so  gentle  and  considerate  towards her!" 

Cale  hold  roxana's  shoulder  gently  and  looked  into  her  ruby  eyes.  "Aigoo.. How  about  we  call  it  a  day  and  go  home?"  Cale  said  noticing  the  discomfort  in roxana's  faces.  As  roxana  only  nodded  towards  him.

Cale  suddenly  remember  that  roxana  had  just  woken  up  from  being  unconscious  for  3  days  as  he  frowned  before  lifting  her  in  bridal  style. 

As  both  of  them  left.  Leaving  a  baffled  people.  Because  of  the  misunderstanding.  The  rumors   quickly  spread  like  a  wildfire.