30 : Schemes

"I'm sorry.." The black haired woman spoke breaking the silence between her and her lover. however, Cale didn't react not even a little bit, and just continue on wrapping a clean bandage on Roksoo's injured wrist.

'He must be really mad.. Perhaps even dissapointed at me..' Kim Roksoo, despite being a literally 36 years old inside and a former team leader when the great catalyst breaks out. If there is one thing that Roksoo wants to avoid is having someone special being dissapointed of her.

Seeing that the redhead didn't even react, rather he continues to play ignorant. The female decided to calls out to him again. "Cale.." Roksoo said as a heavy sigh escape from the redhead's mouth before looking at her, straight in the eye.

"I'm—" knock knock knock. Before Cale could even had a chance to speak, someone suddenly knocked on the door interrupting him from speaking.

"Excuse me, young master, miss Roksoo.." it was Hans.

"But.. Miss Rosalyn asked if she could have a dinner with both of you and talk things properly!" Hans yelled the last part before running away immediately. 'This is too scary! I knew i should've stay with miss olivia instead!'

"Are you going to accept it?" Roksoo asked as the redhead then turned to faced her. "We'll talk later."

.

.

.

Entering the dining room, both Roksoo and Cale walks with their hand intertwined together. Rosalyn who's already sitting stand up when she saw the two walk in.

"Oh, young master, miss Roksoo. Thank you for accepting my request, despite the.. commotion that happened earlier.." Rosalyn said before bowing her head.

And for a brief second, Roksoo catches Rosalyn starring at her hands that was intertwined with Cale(?) 'Is it only my imagination??' roksoo thought as she pulls away her hands from Cale.

Cale only looked at her and raised his eyebrows before turning away immediately and looked towards Rosalyn. "I believe there's no need for formalities."

He said before signalling for Rosalyn to sit again as Cale pulls a chair for Roksoo to sit on his left, with Rosalyn on his right. "Thank you." Rosalyn said which Cale immediately answered with, "It's not like we're strangers." Making rosalyn smiled. "Indeed."

Roksoo was loss for words. "I didn't know that miss Rosalyn and Cale know each other." Roksoo said with a smile gracing her features. 'how come cale never told me about this??' At the mere thought of it made Roksoo somehow sad.

Roksoo words made everyone, including the servants who were arranging the food on their table froze on the spot, as sweat dropped from their forehead. Rosalyn turned towards Cale. 

'You never told her?' Rosalyn was speaking to Cale in mind using magic. 'I wasn't planning to' was Cale immediate response.