32 : Obsession

I'm still alive lol, i'm sorryyy if i took too long, i didn't continue this (and i was actually thinking of deleting this) since i think that the storyline was kinda messy and the plot was still undecided 😭 but anyways, i'll try to fix it and hopefully my writing skills will be better than before.

[I'll give you all a ✨ gift ✨ as an apology then]

.

.

.

.

.

Third person pov

Soft footseps can be heard, the door creaking a little as he open it before closing it and making sure to lock it, letting out a deep sighs, the tension finally leaving his body as he turned around and--

"Oh? Look who's back." A familiar tone of voice can be heard, standing infront of him was none other than the ravenette woman with both of her hands on her hips while frowning. "Did you have fun with your little rendezvous with miss rosalyn?" bitterness can be heard from her tone as she speaks, ruby red eyes gazing at him sharply and was waiting for his reply.

"..Ha?" The redhead mentally face palmed, what kind of answer was that? Taking a second to compose himself, Cale then cleared his throat, A small innocent smile forming on his lips as he took a step closer to her. "Darling? It's not like that. And beside, it's already late. Why are you awake at this hour? Usually you'd be deep asleep." he said, speaking softly as he gently placed his hand on her waist to pulled her closer.

Wrong answer. 

Cale realized that he shouldn't have said that after Roksoo slap his hand, pulling away from him, now glarring daggers as she took a seat at the edge of their bed and crossed her arms over her chest. "And so what? So you'll have more time with miss rosalyn?"

"What? No! What gives you that idea?" Cale immediately replied as he walks closer before crouching down infront of her and gentlt placed his hand on her knees. Looking up at her with his reddish brown eyes, making the woman huffed and turned her head at the other side, not wanting to look at him any further. 'this is unfar..! Unfair. I mean. How can he look like a puppy--no! Get a hold of yourself kim roksoo!'

"--Or is it that.. you're jealous?" Roksoo's eyes suddenly widened when Cale suddenly stood up and leaned down towards her, his hand slowly and gently caressing her thigh, inching very closer... Making her flinch as her ears reddened, huffing as she put her hands on his chest to keep him away as possible. However the redhead only laughs before inching his face even closer, almost caging her in his arms while his other hand was still placed on her thigh. "Are you?"

"A-and so what if i am? Am i not allowed to be jealous?" Roksoo replied while looking away and avoiding his gaze. "Look at me. Roksoo." Cale frowned before tilting her chin up, his gaze never leaving hers as he spoke. "I know i'm a bit of an asshole. (curse my past self) i was young and frivolous and have relationship with womens before, of course i didn't do it for fun. I may have slept with them before but that doesn't mean that i really slept with all of them. I just.. used them to achieved my goals.. But you.." Cale took a deep breath, while his eyes was observing, memorizing every detail in Roksoo's face.

"You're different.. Perhaps it's because you're originally came from another world but that's not it.. When i first saw you at the forest of darkness, soaking from head to tea and shivering. I thought you were frail and delicate.. I don't really know why the god of death choosed you as a gift for me, technically speaking i thought you won't survive long specially since you're stuck with me. So i thought, that since you really don't have a choice in the first place.. I decided to at least try to be better for you and to make youe life a little easy and comfortable just as you wanted.."