Cemetery Wind (4)

3rd POV

"Dad!" The blonde teen called to her father and the others who were in the barn, working on an illegal project.

Black ops cars sped up the dirt driveway scattering themselves across the yard. Cade, Lucas and (Y/N) all walked out from the barn, the cars avoiding them. There was a helicopter above them as well. Men in black suits, guns and earpieces step out from every car.

"Mr. Yeager, my names James Savoy. I'm a federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale." The man looks between Cade and (Y/N).

"Thanks, she's not. That the truck you mean?" Cade points to his own Ute.

"Afraid not. You know Mr. Yeager we received a call from someone concerned about this truck." Lucas steps out from behind the tree. "That wasn't you?"

"Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without permission." Cade glares at Savoy. "You know we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas. And I don't know what truck you're talking about."

Savoy scoffs. "The kind that cost American lives. Search the property!"

The men all hold their guns and moves through the years to different locations. The house, the barn. "What do you mean search the property you don't have a warrant!" (Y/N) yells, they don't want anything to happen to their friend.

"My face is my warrant." Savoy looks away.

"Wait but if you guys do find a truck we get a reward right?" Lucas backs up, he had made the call and was kinda regretting it.

"Shut up Lucas." (Y/N) was angry at him for even making the call.

A few minutes pass of just people rummaging through things.

"Sir we have a live armed missile in the trash."

"Live? I carried that to the trash! You told me that was a dud (Y/N)! It could be dead right?" Lucas yells at (Y/N) but they just glare at him, shutting him up.

"Look, okay yes I found a truck all right. I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night this morning it was gone. When? Where? I don't know I swear to god. That's as much as I know about him." Cade admits to finding the truck, nothing else.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen as they look at Cade. They hear it. 'Him'. Fucking hell Cade. They thought.

"Mr. Yeager. You just said 'him'. Take them down."

Each person is grabbed. (Y/N) is kicked in the back of the knees, forcing them to the ground. Tessa calls out for them to let her go and Cade tries to reason with Savoy. Cade breaks free from the man holding him but is tackled by another two. All of them are struggling against the people holding them.

Out of each group of men, a gun is pointed to Cade's, Tessa's and (Y/N)'s head. They are using their lives as bait for the location of Optimus.

"Now you got ten seconds. Where's the truck?" Savoy's voice is stern.

"You're gonna shoot my little girl?!" Cade is struggling. "He was in the barn now he isn't. I don't know! I swear to god!"

"Seven seconds." A warning shot is fired. "Shoot her."