chapter 22...

My Bestie's daddy is MY "daddy"

• Warning :

* Contains Smut
*18+
* mature languages.

If you're not comfortable with it,

Skip this chapter,

Otherwise,

Enjoy!

jungkook immediately kissed Taehyung deeply,

He finally admitted it to himself.. he was crazy about Taehyung.. his voice, his laughter, his touches,....

About his body...

He entered Tae's mouth without much difficulty.. and kissed him hadrly like there's no tomorrow.

Small moans came out of Taehyung's mouth... He liked the feeling that the older man gave him... his tongue making precise movements.

His cheeks took on a rosy color and his eyes moistened.

After a long minute, Jungkook finally broke the kiss. He looked at Taehyung straight in the eyes and wiped away the tears that fell on his cheeks

JK: are you okay?  He asked in concern seeing the boy before him in tears...

Taehyung sniffed and licked his lips before lowering his head...

Tae: of course... I'm just... Kinda... Horny right now.

An amused smile curved on Jungkook 's lips as he caressed the younger's cheek.

JK: Want me to relieve it?  He hissed with an evil smirk.

The other raised his eyes and stared at Jungkook 's lips mouth parted..

Jungkook leaned down to reconnect their already swollen lips.

but before he could, a couple arrived laughing.

Jungkook refrained and scratched his nose.
Taehyung looked at him and whispered in his ear

tae: I think it's time to use your room daddy..

Jungkook glared at him and instantly got hard at the sight of taehyung biting his lip then pouting.. like a baby.

Tae intertwined their hands slowly  as sensually as possible, then, they glanced at the couple who were now in the water and left.

The wet kisses didn't stop in the elevator or in the hallway leading to Jungkook's room.

Tae even struggled to open the door with Jungkook's tongue in his mouth.

Once the door opened, Jungkook pushed Tae against his bedroom wall there but hugging his waist tight. Then, his cold hand entered the boy's flowery shirt.

Taehyung gasped and looked at his partner desperately.

He took off Jungkook's T-shirt and ran his long, graceful fingers over his chest and abs....

Jungkook watched him his eyes filled with desire.

He grabbed Tae's hand and kissed it softly...

Taehyung sticks his fingers in JK's mouth and gets hard on seeing the man  sucking on his hands...

then, he took off his shirt and knelt down in front of him, his eyes in his...

Jungkook stared at him without a word...

Tae pulled down his sweetpants leaving him in his Calvin kleine boxers.. he moaned and licked his clothed dick slowly...

Jk: Hah~